Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIREMAN forced to take photo op with the GOV

Kilrtoy
    They were forced to take a camera back drop for him and his press...
    That is BUULSHIAT.... he is blaming the UNION bosses...
    NO AZZHOLE it was the men fighting the fire that want nothing to do with you,
    Just like the CHP funeral last week that you were at, NO-ONE WANTED YOU THERE....
    :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Throttle
    bug b gone...

Phat Matt
    Not a fan of the Gov Kilr?

Throttle
    "whats wrong with "aurnold" ?? (he's only f ucking my wife, the teacher) :supp: - keyes
    nice one... I loved the way the guys turned their backs on him and stated you are not our friend. :devil:

Kilrtoy
    Not a fan of the Gov Kilr?
    NOPE, not at all, he is a great ACTION figure star and that is it...

Kilrtoy
    there's not one "movie" of his that i liked ...... "i'll be back!". ... are you f ucking kiddin' me ?? - keyes
    Thats why its caled ACTION FIGURE

MagicMtnDan
    Yeah, you union guys have it sooo rough! It's no wonder you don't like Arnold - you'd be a LOT better off with Gray Davis since he gave away any chance of this state having financial stability when he paid off the unions. Bet you wish you were in the prison guard union - they made out like bandits.
    You see no one wants a dollar taken out of their pockets even if the state won't be financially sound. Yeah, let someone else give up some money, why should you union guys (and women) give up a dime. Meanwhile your unions take your money and donate it to the crooks er, politicians so they can get more of our money for nothing.
    Turn your backs on him if you want, you're only hurting the future of this state (you do have kids in school don't you?).

Kilrtoy
    Yeah, you union guys have it sooo rough! It's no wonder you don't like Arnold - you'd be a LOT better off with Gray Davis since he gave away any chance of this state having financial stability when he paid off the unions. Bet you wish you were in the prison guard union - they made out like bandits.
    You see no one wants a dollar taken out of their pockets even if the state won't be financially sound. Yeah, let someone else give up some money, why should you union guys (and women) give up a dime. Meanwhile your unions take your money and donate it to the crooks er, politicians so they can get more of our money for nothing.
    Turn your backs on him if you want, you're only hurting the future of this state (you do have kids in school don't you?).
    LETS RAISE THE VLF FEES, oh wait that means you have to pay.. NOPE cant due that....
    Are you kidding me PRISION GUARDS, those poor men and women get paid SHIT and they are taking care of your saftey watching the most dangerous shit bags in the world....
    why dont you go work there, because you are scared.... hell im scared and would not want to work there....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I am not pro-union, I am a republican, and I am liking less and less of Arnold every day. This special election has got me so pissed off that I want to vote no on everything he is pushing. It is a huge waste of money when he is supposed to be trying to save the state money. I understand he thinks he will save money in the long run, but only IF he wins. It is not worth the gamble with the fiscal situation we are in.
    And trust me, he is not doing anything to help the kids in school, except diet wise, which I do agree with. We are facing a teacher shortage of nearly 100,000 in 10 years and he is looking for ways to fire them? Who the hell does he think is going to replace the ones who get fired?
    <<Rant off>>

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    NOPE, not at all, he is a great ACTION figure star and that is it...
    Yea!....That w-h-o-r-e of yours "Davis" was so much better!!!!
    :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast