Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SPAM **** Props****

Beer-30
    Honestly that does not sound like much for new set of LABBED finished bravo props.....
    Come on baller you are ready drop a pretty penny on a very nice boat, finish it off....
    Yeah, just leave the exhaust stock on one motor. With the $1200 extra smacks, you can buy your props!!!!! :devil:

Kilrtoy
    Yeah, just leave the exhaust stock on one motor. With the $1200 extra smacks, you can buy your props!!!!! :devil:
    I wish that was true for me, That wont even buy One prop for me, Hell that is why I only have one set....,
    But hey, my one set wont even buy some of these big ballers 1 prop.....

atomickitn
    It's a 75.3 pitch 10" now.....LOL...
    It has been mounted on a nice piece of Walnut and is being used at the Dana Christmas Party as the Curry New Boater Award! :wink: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    now that's funny....... I was wondering what you were going to do with that prop........... could this be an xmas gift?

atomickitn
    hey blain just a thought try a set of 28's first, record the rpm's how it runs mph all that then send the 28's out and pitch them up that way your not over proping ,and your not a bunch of time and money ,, you know you can always send then to me and ill take care of you ........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345