Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sneak peek at the new Rhino

TOBTEK
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...135Rhino-2.jpg
    cant really see the detail BUT all the orange has been "roped" in a darker orange.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...135Rhino-1.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...OCK_WHEELS.jpg
    Polished ITP 12" wheels, then sent to OMF to have the beadlocks installed.

Reaper1
    That thing is so money! :220v:

ROZ
    That thing is so money! :220v:
    I think you meant SOOOOOOOOOOO money

BoatFloating
    Don't scratch that thing or get wet it might melt.....

JohnnyAirtime
    cant really see the detail BUT all the orange has been "roped" in a darker orange.
    Polished ITP 12" wheels, then sent to OMF to have the beadlocks installed.
    Nice Toby!! Nice.
    Now, let's see the whole cage so I can see all the JENFAB copied items.
    Now you need Evo's arms/axles and some bumpers... a little bit of "bumpage" for a stereo.... and you'll be Tobe with a big gold T on your neck.
    .... all sarcasm aside, it looks nice. You'll have some big coin invested when all done.

Reaper1
    I think you meant SOOOOOOOOOOO money
    My Bad.

TOBTEK
    Nice Toby!! Nice.
    Now, let's see the whole cage so I can see all the JENFAB copied items.
    Now you need Evo's arms/axles and some bumpers... a little bit of "bumpage" for a stereo.... and you'll be Tobe with a big gold T on your neck.
    .... all sarcasm aside, it looks nice. You'll have some big coin invested when all done.
    I couldn't afford the "JENFAB" cage......had to do the "band-aid" add-on to the stock cage/ with powdercoat. Powdercoated the stock bumber ( I like the stocker ) do need a cool non-prerunner style rear bumber with add-on cooler rack. Gonna have a MAJOR stereo installed as soon as it comes back from Havasu next week.....may even have L.C.D screen's / DVD player, 12" sub, and 4 two way focal systems..... GO BIG OR GO HOME RIGHT. How ya been Johhny? Been meaning to call you latley. AND make me the big gold "T" neckless....I need it for next yrs season

JohnnyAirtime
    I couldn't afford the "JENFAB" cage......had to do the "band-aid" add-on to the stock cage/ with powdercoat. Powdercoated the stock bumber ( I like the stocker ) do need a cool non-prerunner style rear bumber with add-on cooler rack. Gonna have a MAJOR stereo installed as soon as it comes back from Havasu next week.....may even have L.C.D screen's / DVD player, 12" sub, and 4 two way focal systems..... GO BIG OR GO HOME RIGHT. How ya been Johhny? Been meaning to call you latley. AND make me the big gold "T" neckless....I need it for next yrs season
    Nice... Sounds like your keepin' the pimp status alive!!
    You gonna do 'show and tell' in the desert (dunes) at all this season, or are you strictly a river guy??
    Either way, we've got a great camp (all ages - from kids to immature adults over 40) and nice peeps. Your welcome to join as well as Wet Willie.
    I've been good... new job, new Excursion... Should be a good year.
    Take some more pics and show us it all! Don't send teasers unless they've got boobs or butt in'em... and not your boobs either!! A woman's boobs! :wink:

mbrown2
    Looks pretty sick Toby....so am I to assume your F will have the same scheme.....I see the beadlocks; are you planning on doing some air'd-down rockcrawling? Does it have locking differentials?
    Pretty sick, but I would expect nothing less; if you go big on the stereo, just throw wakeboard cans on the rack....much better projection...

riverroyal
    to his driveway is a rock,then yes he will rockcrawl,,,,hehe,,they do have locking difs,by the way.The wheels look good on it,Ive seen it,it maybe the most pimped out rhino Ive ever seen,no long travel stuff,but its real nice.Toby and his 3 dogs are gonna look sweet at the sand drags this winter,hope he brings beer :mix:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast