Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: See the score of that.....

Ivan Dan
    DALLAS COWBOYS game? whhoooooooohooooooo GO BOYS!!!!

Ivan Dan
    Philly did not come to play. How in the world did the Cowboys lose to the Raiders?
    Or Washington for that matter. They SHOULD be 5-0 but woulda shoulda coulda I suppose.

missboatnam1
    this whole day has been WEIRD for football!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Ivan Dan
    Washington is iffy. They play a lot of defense. Defense can win you games. They're tight with the Broncos right now, but they need a quick stop.
    I know but Dallas had that game handled but 2 deep passes burnt them and lost a game that should have been won.

Ivan Dan
    this whole day has been WEIRD for football!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
    YUP....I agree...I was REALLY hoping to see New England lose again this week to Atlanta.

Boa1277
    Dallas Cowboys Suck, they are the most hated team in football :boxingguy

Ivan Dan
    Dallas Cowboys Suck, they are the most hated team in football :boxingguy
    Easy there sheepboy....they looked awesome today.

Ivan Dan
    Did you watch the game. Atlanta was absolutely robbed late in the game and driving on a 3rd down. They called Schaub out of bounds before he got the 1st down, about 4 yards short of the marker. On the replay, his foot was at least a foot from the OB. Might have cost them the game.
    I watched the first half but I didn't want to miss the end of the Astros/Braves playoff game. Bummer....wanted to see NE lose again.

Boa1277
    Easy there sheepboy....they looked awesome today.
    I agree they looked good today, I just dislike the cowboys, I figured the Cowboy fans could appreciate the sheep since it looks like at least one of their girlfriends in the past. (j/k lol)

missboatnam1
    YUP....I agree...I was REALLY hoping to see New England lose again this week to Atlanta.
    i bet against them this time..i sould of know better, they havent lost 2 games back to back since 89..so im told....i have lost almost every bet i made :idea:
    i normally do pretty well, but today is just off the hook!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast