Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Allen crash

MikeF
    Owwwww! (http://media.putfile.com/KoretskyVSAllen/original)
    Glad damage was minimal to both drivers!

Cole Sanger
    That was crazy. I saw it on TV. I heard he barely got hurt. Bruised heart.

Taylorman
    When was that?

JetBoatRich
    Amazing anyone could live through that

Cole Sanger
    It was on Saturday 10/08/05

Infomaniac
    Yea I was sitting there watching. Glad they will b OK. Was talking with Bazemore, deceleration is what bruises the heart. Ouch. I thoughtr it might be the straps.
    It was only a matter of time before something like that happened. They should leave together. If they had the crash would not have happened. And even if they dont crash. The car ahead might take out a cone and cause the other car's time to be thrown out.

Unforgiven
    Yea I was sitting there watching. Glad they will b OK. Was talking with Bazemore, deceleration is what bruises the heart. Ouch. I thoughtr it might be the straps.
    It was only a matter of time before something like that happened. They should leave together. If they had the crash would not have happened. And even if they dont crash. The car ahead might take out a cone and cause the other car's time to be thrown out.
    Ron...Ben and I will be at the NHRA event (national) in Vegas...I will be there for the divisional also...get ahold of me....Eddie

Kurtis500
    I hope this doen't happen in a drag boat race. I've seen close calls, and the staggered starting system for the PCE, RR and gambler classes makes it more likely imo. No, I'm not proposing changes.

Infomaniac
    Ron...Ben and I will be at the NHRA event (national) in Vegas...I will be there for the divisional also...get ahold of me....Eddie
    I'm not gonna make Vegas but will b there for Pomona. Will b in your pits for sure Sat. lol

H2OT TIMES
    The minor injuries says a lot for the way these cars are built. I believe that Drag racing is proably the safest motorsport out there simply because they don't screw around when it comes to safety. They make no compromise. My hats off to those who make that happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast