Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sleep.....Who needs it....?

Jbb

djunkie
    Damm, looks like i'm gonna die young the way my sleeping habits are.

Jbb
    I have been getting 4-41/2 hrs a nite for a long time......must be why I feel like Im 80.....

JetBoatRich
    Damm, looks like i'm gonna die young the way my sleeping habits are.
    If you are lucky you die why sleeping

NashvilleBound
    If you are lucky you die why sleeping
    I hope every day.........well, most days

MsDrmr
    The only thing I disagree with on that report, is when they say that we are healthier today than ever before and it's evident becasue we are living longer I think is a load of crock....we live longer today because we have so many medical advancments that with the meds people take and the regular dr visits, people are living longer. there are more peeps today with Cancer than ever before. It's very rare for women/children to die during the birth process, and several other different reasons why just technology can explain why people are living longer.

Jbb
    The only thing I disagree with on that report, is when they say that we are healthier today than ever before and it's evident becasue we are living longer I think is a load of crock....we live longer today because we have so many medical advancments that with the meds people take and the regular dr visits, people are living longer. there are more peeps today with Cancer than ever before. It's very rare for women/children to die during the birth process, and several other different reasons why just technology can explain why people are living longer.
    load of crock.....?....

76ANTHONY
    reading that article made me sleepy :sleeping: :sleeping:

Sleek-Jet
    ....we live longer today because we have so many medical advancments that with the meds people take and the regular dr visits, people are living longer. there are more peeps today with Cancer than ever before. It's very rare for women/children to die during the birth process, and several other different reasons why just technology can explain why people are living longer.
    So I guess technology makes us healthier...
    Better living through chemicals is what I always say.

MsDrmr
    load of crock.....?....
    why?
    I don't think people are healthier today than ever before, there are more overweight teens/adults, cancer is more rampant today than years before,(for both men and women) Diabeties is more common amongs young children/adults than years before. I am not saying that we as a society/nation are not educated today about health, and there are more preventitive things out there, however, read reports that show the statistics of todays people are not necessarily (sp) healthier

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast