Thread: the wheels on the (short) bus went .......

gottaminute?
    round and round (for a while anyways) at the 300
    sorry squeezin, I had to do it !!!!!!
    btw your 6 complete laps along with all the others added up to 999 total complete race laps run. where else can we pack 1000 laps of fun into 1 day ????
    pat

Squeezing Spectra
    Thanks Pat LOL :hammer2:

Dave Sammons
    The day did end WAAAAY to early :cry: . Hope the carnage wasn't too catastrophic :frown: Bruce...Thanks for the opportunity to run with you guys. I'm already working on sponsors for next year
    ~Dave~

superdave013
    Yo Pat, it was 7 laps. Just on the 7th I had to paddle across the line. You ever try and paddle a bus? It's not easy!
    I guess you gotta be driving one of Al Stokers boats to get a tow in that deal. Heck, that guy was just sitting off in the reeds out of the way with some hurt ribs. I was sitting right on the exit of the fastest turn on the course. I bet if someone would have t boned me I'd have more then brused ribs right now.

vishus
    I would have towed you in if I saw you...
    I towed in about a dozen boats during the PARKER....
    NEXT year, I may need the tow. IT was NOT FUN watching from the water, my poor boat was itching to run with the rest of you...
    later,
    sid

obnoxious001
    Yo Pat, it was 7 laps. Just on the 7th I had to paddle across the line. You ever try and paddle a bus? It's not easy!
    I guess you gotta be driving one of Al Stokers boats to get a tow in that deal. Heck, that guy was just sitting off in the reeds out of the way with some hurt ribs. I was sitting right on the exit of the fastest turn on the course. I bet if someone would have t boned me I'd have more then brused ribs right now.
    Was that 7 laps minus the 4 that you started late, or did you get to drive 7?

WUTWZAT
    Nah he drove 7 laps just missed the finish line by a connecting rod. We went down 4 laps before we got the boat to fire for the LeMans start, but were quickly making up ground. Can a get a next year...... :devil: Hell I can't wait see you all for Thanksgiving. I need some more info on the T-day race in Parker.
    Jason