Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Family Picnic

Redneck
    Wanted to thank the Pix's for Hosting a wonderful weekend. It was a blast hanging with everyone. Alot of things broke but luckily it was the end of the season and nobody was hurt(next time come hang with me and Hoots in Gasoline Alley instead of the ocean lol) Was a blast and for you guys that didnt get to make it you missed a great time. Good food cold beer and great friends made a wonderful trip. Lots of pics to come just to tired to post them will do tomorrow. :sleeping:

Mrs.Racer277
    Wanted to thank the Pix's for Hosting a wonderful weekend. It was a blast hanging with everyone. Alot of things broke but luckily it was the end of the season and nobody was hurt(next time come hang with me and Hoots in Gasoline Alley instead of the ocean lol) Was a blast and for you guys that didnt get to make it you missed a great time. Good food cold beer and great friends made a wonderful trip. Lots of pics to come just to tired to post them will do tomorrow. :sleeping:
    Glad to hear you guys had fun. Sorry I missed it. Tried calling PP today. Glad to hear you all are safe. Can't wait for pics.

Phat Daddy
    You beat me to the thank you post :cry:

Redneck
    You beat me to the thank you post :cry:
    ha ha brother thanks again for all your help cant wait to party again soon with you guys.

Phat Daddy
    ha ha brother thanks again for all your help cant wait to party again soon with you guys.
    Anytime bro, so looking forward to the next weekend.

PlyaPlya22
    Thanks to the Pixilated's for having me over I had a great time from what I can remember :jawdrop:

Phat Daddy
    Thanks to the Pixilated's for having me over I had a great time from what I can remember :jawdrop:
    Drunk ass ( I see you made it home)

PlyaPlya22
    Drunk ass ( I see you made it home)
    Just got in, thanks for the call FOCKER!!! :hammerhea

Phat Daddy
    Just got in, thanks for the call FOCKER!!! :hammerhea
    Dude, I just got settled in myself (after showering all the ink off of me)

PlyaPlya22
    Dude, I just got settled in myself (after showering all the ink off of me)
    Gotcha!! what a weekend!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast