Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big thank you to the Pixilateds

Phat Daddy
    Just wanted to say thank you so much to Mr.& Mrs.Pixilatedpussy. We had a wonderful, great , exciting, fun weekend hanging with you guys. You guys know how to throw a party (pictures coming soon). Thank you again for opening your beautiful home to everyone... you guys rock!!!!!

PlyaPlya22
    Yes, I had a great time with good friends. Your home is beautiful. I stll can't get over that track in the backyard.b

Nice n' HOtt
    It was fun partying with everyone. the kids had a blast riding their bikes, too. I've got some good pixs if I can figure out how to post them. :idea: I've got Phat Daddy with some dollar bills in his pants and Pixelated doing a dance for J540! :devil:

Phat Daddy
    It was fun partying with everyone. the kids had a blast riding their bikes, too. I've got some good pixs if I can figure out how to post them. :idea: I've got Phat Daddy with some dollar bills in his pants and Pixelated doing a dance for J540! :devil:
    I can't wait to see what I don't remember.

PHOTOGLOU
    Great Party good to meet everyone and say hi yo those I do know.... PLya ..... nevermind.... THANKS PIXILATED"S

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    THANKS MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( AND HOT PAPA ) We had a blast...........sorry to get sick on ya at the end of the night !!!! I love your house, the boys had a great time and can't wait to go back !!!! Now they want QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :idea: Drew just loved his first time ever on the quad!!!! Thanx for taking pix for us too !!!! Christian LOVED playing with all the toys on the track and in the front!!!!
    I can't wait for the next one!!!!! IN HOOTERVILLE this time to give you your turn for a break!!!! LOL
    Love you two!!!!!!!!!! Tell the Mr. thanks for the dance and I want another please!!!!!
    Next party I'm breakin out the vibrating tongue ring on ya!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :devil: LOL BBVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

PlyaPlya22
    Great Party good to meet everyone and say hi yo those I do know.... PLya ..... nevermind.... THANKS PIXILATED"S

Phat Daddy
    Bump before work

Mardonzi
    Sorry we missed it.. hope you got our phone message... Had issues with the airplane that needed to be taken care of... We are supposed to be back up and running by the end of this week so next time!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    I am f'ing tired!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Big thanks to T&G. You guys are the best. As always, good times with this crew. Can't wait to see the pix. Ready for the next one fo' sho!!! Tupac was back in full effect again. Mr. dollar dance. LOL...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast