Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gel Question?????

MAINEVENT
    How much should i expect to pay to get my boat gelled the same scheme it is now.... i like the scheme it has but it is paint i want the bottom redone to clean up the scratches from beach'n it and a few stress cracks on the boat fixed and then gelled all white except for the top to match the OG scheme it has now am i looking at major $$$$$$ or a couple G's, I will try to get a pic up of it but im at work if you know my boat can you please post a pic thanx
    I am thinking of this because i have no bites on my boat so i might keep her as a river boat only.... :wink: or a no kids weekend :2purples:

Cole Sanger
    I had a boat gel coated white only, a couple of years ago, for $100 a foot. That was with very little prep and only the outside of the boat. I know that it would be more now, and colors/schemes are going to cost even more. Save yourself the headache. Unless you are going to keep the boat for yourself. I will never go through that again. Nothing wrong with paint, IMO. My new boat is painted, and it looks better than a lot of gel coated boats, again IMO.

Mr. Crusader 83
    i got quotes to have mine done. same colors and scheme. but with more white. i was told right around $3000

riverbound
    I had my top deck redone on the Spectra and it was around $4k.I stuck with the original scheme.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...icture_313.jpg

MAINEVENT
    Any recomendations :idea: i have no idea where to start

riverbound
    Flores Boat works in Corona....
    951-283-2315
    ask for manny
    He did my spectra and did some repairs on my Stoker.He actually came recommended from the guys at schiada. My buddy had some problems with his and thats who they recommended.

MAINEVENT
    Flores Boat works in Corona....
    951-283-2315
    ask for manny
    He did my spectra and did some repairs on my Stoker.He actually came recommended from the guys at schiada. My buddy had some problems with his and thats who they recommended.
    Thanks Bro....

Hustler
    Just use the damn thing and stop spending money on it

riverbound
    Thanks Bro....
    Welcome...its a dumpy little place but the work he turns out is awesome.

MAINEVENT
    Just use the damn thing and stop spending money on it
    Its not ment to be ridden just an investment that i will never get back :cry: :cry: :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast