Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Blue Rhinos Left?????????

andy01
    Hey tob,
    What have you done to your new. I don't care about rear seat or cage. I am talking wheels/tires, seats in the front, suspention? I won't have mine for a couple of months.
    Andy

TOBTEK
    [QUOTE=andy01]Hey tob,
    What have you done to your new. I don't care about rear seat or cage. I am talking wheels/tires, seats in the front, suspention? I won't have mine for a couple of months.
    Andy[/QUOTE
    YOU FOUND THE ITCH AGAIN ....COOL, GLAMIS WILL BE FUN THIS YEAR. WE WILL HAVE TO DO A BIG H/B RHINO GET TOGETHER SOON. I did a set of ELKA shocks, no longer A-arms or axles. A little paint, rear seats/cage. a little powder coating on the cage, bumper and some other pieces, Digital dash, steering wheel, Black Rhino CDI box. wheels/tires, Dropped it off at WIRED FOR SOUND for a few weeks worth of stereo and fiberglass mod's... Just the basic's

Burley1
    I had those on the first one I built, which is now RiverRoyal's ride. "IF" you add a rear cage and seats they will rub the black fender skirts....SO you will need to have them trimmed back a few inches. ALSO someone said that the larger tires and wheels REALLY hurt the performance out in the dunes. I havent had our new one out there yet, so I cant speak from experence. Heres a pic of the new set-up I have on the newest build....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...OCK_WHEELS.jpg
    bought the 12" polished ITP's and had them sent out to OMF for the beadlocks. Tires are the ITP 589's 26" tall on the 12" wheel. I have heard that if you air way down, its easy to roll a tire off the wheel, because of the heavy weight of the vehicle, hense the beadlocks. Here is a pic of the 14" set-up thats pretty popular right now.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ino_wheels.jpg
    On my paddles Im having built, im gonna do 25" tall tires...hopefully keeping the OEM gear ratios for better duning.....HAVE to spank WetWillie and RiverRoyal
    Toby,
    Who's red one is that in the little picture? I have a red one being built as we speak, just waiting for back seats.
    Rick

TOBTEK
    dont know. Was a picture the wheel retailer was using when I was looking on RiverRoyal's build.

andy01
    [QUOTE=andy01]Hey tob,
    Andy[/QUOTE
    YOU FOUND THE ITCH AGAIN ....COOL, GLAMIS WILL BE FUN THIS YEAR. WE WILL HAVE TO DO A BIG H/B RHINO GET TOGETHER SOON. I did a set of ELKA shocks, no longer A-arms or axles. A little paint, rear seats/cage. a little powder coating on the cage, bumper and some other pieces, Digital dash, steering wheel, Black Rhino CDI box. wheels/tires, Dropped it off at WIRED FOR SOUND for a few weeks worth of stereo and fiberglass mod's... Just the basic's
    Sounds like a little more then I will do. I will do the samething I did to Deanos. Wheels/Tires all Alum. Skid plates and this time I will do the digi dash. I may paint this one, not sure yet. Would like to paint it red to match everything else, but was thinking of match painting to my boat. Then when I throw it up on the back of my toter and hook the boat up it would just look SICK! Im getting ready to buy a bigger flat bed so I can get my baja, new bikes and Rhino to the desert.
    Andy

andy01
    Toby,
    Who's red one is that in the little picture? I have a red one being built as we speak, just waiting for back seats.
    Rick
    I NEED PICTURES! I don't want to copy it but I really want to see one all done in red! I am on my eleventh truck in red, red is my color!
    Does anybody know how durable the paint is? My green on e had a couple of scratchs in the plastic so I was afrad to paint it. I will use mine for desert not so much sand.
    Andy

riverliver
    What is the best bang for your buck on getting more top end on a Rhino ?
    :idea:

Dusty Times
    I also posted in the Sandbar wondering what everyone thinks of the Arctic Cat Prowler?

riverliver
    P.M. sent. i called alba asked for geoffrey walters, told him toby said to ask for himl......... $13,500.00 o.t.d. ouch. with freinds like that who needs enemys?
    I did the same thing...$13,500 dose he think we are stupid.. LA Yamaha has them for $10,999 OTD.... I got mine for 10,800 OTD and got a 4yr warrnty for $399 at Chapparal.

WetWillie
    I went there looking for quads for the kids. Quoted me $3300 out the door.
    said they dont make squat on them. I asked them how they paid for this big building. I Left and called around. I got the same two quads for $5k out the door at another dealer.. :yuk:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast