Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Blue Rhinos Left?????????

riverroyal
    alba and north county yamaha dont move much on prices,amazing with those huge places,what are looking for anyways?I have a small connection depending on the quads

TOBTEK
    WOW......... sorry for the referal :redface: they have allways treated me GREAT! I didnt pay ANYWHERE near the above quoted prices.....MAYBE ya just have to kick some tires untill you wear down the management. That way they BLOW OUT the unit to get rid of your butt......

riverroyal
    what are you doing awake so early??we still going next friday?,,wifey needs to make work schedule.

riverroyal
    one more thing,they dont move much on kids quad prices because there is much room to move on them,so Ive heard.Plus they sell easy,Ask Charity case,she works at a polaris delership i think,get the real prices

riverliver
    WOW......... sorry for the referal :redface: they have allways treated me GREAT! I didnt pay ANYWHERE near the above quoted prices.....MAYBE ya just have to kick some tires untill you wear down the management. That way they BLOW OUT the unit to get rid of your butt......
    They must want to make there money back for selling you one so cheap :wink:
    I even told the guy I could go and get one for $10,999 OTD and would like to give him the chance to match it, he said no !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123