Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2001 34 Dcb

al cole'holic
    Just so you know this is the same hull you will get today if you buy a new one.
    Dave
    ..you positive about that Dave :idea:
    I'll call you in the am for a little discussin....

spectredave
    Sounds good ..
    Dave

boxscore
    I think you likely mean 1150 hp???
    My bad :hammerhea

Charley
    Just so you know this is the same hull you will get today if you buy a new one.
    Dave
    If this is the boat I think it is :idea: mmmmm :notam: no

al cole'holic
    If this is the boat I think it is :idea: mmmmm :notam: no
    ...spill it Charley........yes, this is the all white one with a couple of yellowish stripes...it sat in the trader for a while as well as at dcb too. Any info would be appreciated bud..!!

dicudmore
    ...spill it Charley........yes, this is the all white one with a couple of yellowish stripes...it sat in the trader for a while as well as at dcb too. Any info would be appreciated bud..!!
    are you buyin' Chris?

al cole'holic
    are you buyin' Chris?
    ...just looking to get some facts straightened out :idea:

Charley
    I am not saying it is not a good deal... but I believe it has only seen a partial upgrade on the re work of the bottom.....I personally think it needs a little more power too but that's my humble opinion.... Call Bryan at DCB he will tell it straight, heck for the deal this is selling for you should be able to do the final re work on the bottom spend a lil on horsepower and have a cheap 34....graphics are pretty timeless

al cole'holic
    I am not saying it is not a good deal... but I believe it has only seen a partial upgrade on the re work of the bottom.....I personally think it needs a little more power too but that's my humble opinion.... Call Bryan at DCB he will tell it straight, heck for the deal this is selling for you should be able to do the final re work on the bottom spend a lil on horsepower and have a cheap 34....graphics are pretty timeless
    ..thanks for the input Charley! I had heard of other early F34's being reworked to newer bottom spec just not this particular one so... :smile:

Charley
    ..thanks for the input Charley! I had heard of other early F34's being reworked to newer bottom spec just not this particular one so... :smile:
    I am pretty sure it has had 2 of the 3 tweaks.... the 3rd is worth the extra dough.... funny thing is I actually played with buying this boat and upgrading power but my 32 deal just made too much $en$e

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast