Thread: Last trip of the year

Danhercules
    Headin down to Blythe for the weekend of Halloween. Anyone gonna be there?

Sorry we'll miss ya ol buddy. Transitioning into some of my fall sports (quail hunting that weekend).
    Probably make a run over to Saguaro this weekend since the Eastsiders will be going out.
    Have fun n be safe.

460 jus getn it
    Sorry we'll miss ya ol buddy. Transitioning into some of my fall sports (quail hunting that weekend).
    Probably make a run over to Saguaro this weekend since the Eastsiders will be going out.
    Have fun n be safe.
    quail.........................just say the word and im in..................we will be out on sunday you know where we will be at hope to see you there

Ah another scattergunner. Halloween weekend is going to be a couple day deal. We're heading up to the San Carlos reservation. We do lots of day hunts around the valley though. We'll have to hookup. My bestest buddy PowerTrip has two excellent Brittanies (He's actually got four, but two are borderline champions in training) and we're always ready to go.
    We'll have to make some plans for a hunt when we hookup Sunday?
    Dan
    P.S. sorry about the hijack Dano.

460 jus getn it
    Ah another scattergunner. Halloween weekend is going to be a couple day deal. We're heading up to the San Carlos reservation. We do lots of day hunts around the valley though. We'll have to hookup. My bestest buddy PowerTrip has two excellent Brittanies (He's actually got four, but two are borderline champions in training) and we're always ready to go.
    We'll have to make some plans for a hunt when we hookup Sunday?
    Dan
    P.S. sorry about the hijack Dano.
    i also have a brittney. he is still young and is still learning. let me kniow i have a couple great spots......