Thread: Duece got the "Messy Monster" award tonight

DUECE'SDAD
    So our family went to the gradiation type ceremonny for Duece who is 3 school, the preschoolers 3 and 4 dont really grad. they just got awards, and its a christian school, and my family kinda stands out there as we do every where with our tattoos and our say anything mouths. Well rather than most helpfull or best dressed . . . etc. etc. . . . He got the Messy Monster award. It might as well been a Baby Rat Fink award as far as i was concerened. It was kool, and all the other kids and parents know him and was lookin at me and smiling oppisite of how they are usually snikkering at me . . . I was PROUD. .. . Wait till they see the 57 do a big smokey after school the last day which is next week when i pick him up ! ! !

atxwrangler
    DON'T SUGAR COAT IT, EXPRESS YOURSELF!!!!!! :crossx:

IMPATIENT 1
    So our family went to the gradiation type ceremonny for Duece who is 3 school, the preschoolers 3 and 4 dont really grad. they just got awards, and its a christian school, and my family kinda stands out there as we do every where with our tattoos and our say anything mouths. Well rather than most helpfull or best dressed . . . etc. etc. . . . He got the Messy Monster award. It might as well been a Baby Rat Fink award as far as i was concerened. It was kool, and all the other kids and parents know him and was lookin at me and smiling oppisite of how they are usually snikkering at me . . . I was PROUD. .. . Wait till they see the 57 do a big smokey after school the last day which is next week when i pick him up ! ! !
    THAT'LL BE COOL AS HELL! MY DAD HAD A 70 NOVA THAT WAS PRETTY HOT AND IT USED TO EMBARASS ME WHEN HE PICKED ME UP IN IT.NOW I WISHED I HAD THAT CAR!

progplb
    I used to have a friend that would call and tell me about stuff like that. now I just have to read it online.....
    hey tattoo boy are you going to be at texoma?

DUECE'SDAD
    I used to have a cell phone that i could make calls out on to and from work and on my breaktime ! ! ! I broke that damn thing and cant get anyone to take it to the big city and fix it . . . Its a secret wether i am coming to texoma or not, gotta get something runnin

atxwrangler
    I'll Be There,which Boat Is The Question Though!

progplb
    I used to have a cell phone that i could make calls out on to and from work and on my breaktime ! ! ! I broke that damn thing and cant get anyone to take it to the big city and fix it . . . Its a secret wether i am coming to texoma or not, gotta get something runnin
    It had better be a boat. Oh well If you do show up It is just going to be us.
    I don't think I am going to put a back seat in because there is no leg room at all.
    Leaann and her dad will be on the "A" side of the camp ground.

ONAROLL
    Perry, are you going to Texoma this weekend? I got my motor in late saturday night, and wanted to know if you guys wanted to hit keystone thursday evening, Im a little reluctant to drag to Texoma without at least a little shakedown first.....Vic