Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey dmontzsta!

GofastRacer
    Ok Don, here's you're chance!.
    Lavey! (http://cgi.ebay.com/Flat-bottom-V-dr...467QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem)

dmontzsta
    Damn.
    Then he goes and uses MY picture BEFORE he hacked it up. What an asshole, I am going to email him about this. :argue:
    He says he invested X amount of thousands into this boat. All he did was take out the seats and put in those buckets. I like the "custom tanks" also. The tanks that were always in that boat hidden behind the bench basically. What a homo.

GofastRacer
    Shit, I was ready to hit the Buy it Now button just for the "Oil preacher gage." Sure would like to have one of those!..

72 Hondo
    I think he used a rattle can on the bow If it was me I dont know if I could handle this abuse.
    And what are M/T Edelbrock cam covers anyway???

rrrr
    I have invested X numbers of thousands building this hot rod boat up in to the performance race boat it is now for the last year.
    What a tool. I noticed he said it was "supper steady" I've heard of engines so clean you could eat off 'em, but that's a new term for me.
    Go hunt him down and kick 'em in the junk, Don.

v-drive
    I can't believe this. It takes balls to put a boat up on ebay in the previous owners backyard and lie like a broke dick dog....little bitch :devil: v-drive

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    lmfao what a looser this guy dont know shit.......Don lets go clue his ass in

steelcomp
    Damn.
    Then he goes and uses MY picture BEFORE he hacked it up. What an asshole, I am going to email him about this. :argue:
    He says he invested X amount of thousands into this boat. All he did was take out the seats and put in those buckets. I like the "custom tanks" also. The tanks that were always in that boat hidden behind the bench basically. What a homo.
    I don't think you should email heim I think it's time for a visit, like ÷קmᮆښ×÷ said. This guy needs a clue.

Kim Hanson
    This is way too funny, he must have a Rice Car also.........( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
    Thanks fellas, glad I am not alone. Its funny how he claims to have put thousands into it. All he did was rattle can white the trailer, take the paint off the bow, add a $100 Kragen stereo and take out the original seating for buckets. Custom gas tanks are the best though. Those tanks are hideous. If I see the punk he is getting punched. I had 3 people ready to buy, I should have sold it to the old guy who wanted it.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast