Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey dmontzsta!

dmontzsta
    They sell all that junk on there, where the hell you been ...........( . )( . ).........Don't tell me the Zoo
    I have been working, not at home drinking my life away watching ebay. :rollside:

Norseman
    Don;
    Could you tell me where to get that special flooring you used!! Or is this some special flooring he did after you sold it??
    "The bottom of the floor has been reglassed with caviler flooring from the seats back "
    I can't seem to find caviler flooring anywhere........

dmontzsta
    Don;
    Could you tell me where to get that special flooring you used!! Or is this some special flooring he did after you sold it??
    "The bottom of the floor has been reglassed with caviler flooring from the seats back "
    I can't seem to find caviler flooring anywhere........
    He actually cannot spell. I had CLM do the floor. The completely stripped it and sanded the wood underneath. Then laid down a thick matte fiberglass, then went over top of that with actual KEVLAR and then we painted it black to hide all the flaws and the ugly ass floor.

Wildboats
    Donalds bung hole ..........( . )( . )..............
    I think the room your looking for is down the hall on the left cheif.

LakesOnly
    I had CLM do the floor. They completely stripped it and sanded the wood underneath. Then laid down a thick matte fiberglass, then went over top of that with actual KEVLAR and then we painted it black to hide all the flaws and the ugly ass floor.
    http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/P.../DonsLavey.jpg
    LO

LakesOnly
    "Hmmm...how should I install these hideous fuel tanks?
    (Snap fingers) I got an idea! I'll mount 'em in plain site and then route all the loose, wallowing rubber fuel lines as close to the spinning driveline as possible! YEAH! THAT'll BE GREAT!"
    http://i14.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/3c/4d/52_1.JPG
    Don, if this guys personality is anywhere close to reflected in his workmanship and as to how he wrote that ad, then I think that no matter how much you pound on the guy's face, he still wont get it.
    Sorry to have to see you be tortured this way...
    LO

superdave013
    Some one just sent the seller a link to this thread!

dmontzsta
    Some one just sent the seller a link to this thread!
    hehe. SuperDave to the rescue! lol.

LakesOnly
    Definition of "Oil Preacher Gage": When the 1964 Lavey's 40-year old oil pressure gage works intermittently, and so you're just praying you have oil pressure whenever it's reading "0"

LO

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/P.../DonsLavey.jpg
    LO
    that looks like shit ..... those CLM guys do shitty work........ :yuk: :yuk:

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast