Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 455 TO 502 MOTOR SWAP--PARTS NEEDED

MikeF
    It's sittin on the trailer. I do want to put it in the water but I have some other pressing engagements I need to take care of (such as finding a new job)..... When I've got that all sorted out then I can start the trips again along w/ some (more) new parts for the boat!
    Looking forward to river trips w/ you all in the future! Mike

78Eliminator
    MikeF:
    It's sittin on the trailer. I do want to put it in the water but I have some other pressing engagements I need to take care of (such as finding a new job)..... When I've got that all sorted out then I can start the trips again along w/ some (more) new parts for the boat!
    Looking forward to river trips w/ you all in the future! MikeMike, that's a lame excuse. No one looks for a job on the weekends!

Leather&Lace455
    Cyclone,
    Didn't you have custom valve covers on your 455?
    If so, who made them and where???????

MikeF
    J, That's too true, I just hope my next excuse is not......I gotta work this weekend.
    I'll see if I can move some $ around and sell some old parts (that most people don't need) on ebay. Late.....Bzzzzzzzzzz

cyclone
    leather. ya there were fabricated aluminum valve covers. They were built by a guy that used to post here, his handle was Plasticman. I dont have his number and haven't seen him around in awhile. If you want a set of them, i would do a search for his name and pull up his email address to see if its still current.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12