Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SPAM: 210 Hallett For Sale

Up 4 River
    1992 210 Hallett closed bow, 454, Bravo 1, Bennett trim tabs, under 200 hours, 23 & 24 pitch props, 15" sub with four 6" marine speakers & dual batteries, Ellis dual axel trailer. The trailer has new lights, wiring, brakes and a master cylinder put in by Shadow trailers last year. I had a new tow cover made for it last year as well. I spoke with a representative from Hallett last week and my asking price is base doff what they feel the boat is worth. The boat will be in the Boat Trader this Thursday but I wanted to get it out to the Hot Boat crew first. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or feel free to PM me.
    $23,000 OBO
    I am unable to uplaod pics so if someone would help me out it would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    U4R

BLOWN HOWARD
    I love this boat, it is supper clean, if my howard sells quick i am going to pick this one up.

Outnumbered
    1992 210 Hallett closed bow, 454, Bravo 1, Bennett trim tabs, under 200 hours, 23 & 24 pitch props, 15" sub with four 6" marine speakers & dual batteries, Ellis dual axel trailer. The trailer has new lights, wiring, brakes and a master cylinder put in by Shadow trailers last year. I had a new tow cover made for it last year as well. I spoke with a representative from Hallett last week and my asking price is base doff what they feel the boat is worth. The boat will be in the Boat Trader this Thursday but I wanted to get it out to the Hot Boat crew first. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or feel free to PM me.
    $23,000 OBO
    I am unable to uplaod pics so if someone would help me out it would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    U4R
    What are you getting?

Jyruiz
    I sent you my e-mail addy so you can send me some pics and I will post them for you.

dimarcobros
    :idea:
    DMB

dimarcobros
    I love this boat, it is supper clean, if my howard sells quick i am going to pick this one up.
    What are the details of your Howard?
    DMB

Up 4 River
    What are you getting?
    I'm probably not going to do anything right away. I'm going to take the winter to really see and think about what I want for the long term. Depending on how work goes and some other things I will look at a couple of different boats and packages next year.

Up 4 River
    I'm more than happy to show it to you if you are serious and would liek to look at it. Let me know as the sale of your Howard progresses.

Outnumbered
    I'm probably not going to do anything right away. I'm going to take the winter to really see and think about what I want for the long term. Depending on how work goes and some other things I will look at a couple of different boats and packages next year.
    Cool, I just thought you may be looking for what I have for sale. Its a killer deal. I'm a little flexible if you have any interest. Good luck with the sale.

BLOWN HOWARD
    What are the details of your Howard?
    DMB
    1992 22ft Howard Offshore 454 Mag with a B&M 250 blower dual 750's, Dana HP 1000's tabs,Open bow,Couple yr old Ellis trailer. 30,000 obo

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast