Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time Change

HCS
    I thought they pushed the time change back a month? Are you sure that it is going to change this weekend?
    I was wandering that myself. That should phuck everybody up!

Sleek-Jet
    On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday of March, and end the first Sunday of November. Note that the Secretary shall report to Congress on the impact of this change. Congress retains the right to revert the Daylight Saving Time back to the 2005 time schedules once the Department study is complete.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Think of the brightside, we all get an extra hour of fun this weekend. Make the most of it!!!!!!!

MsDrmr
    I thought they pushed the time change back a month? Are you sure that it is going to change this weekend?
    Thats what I heard, sorry to bring the bad news.

Captain Dan
    If they did change the date watch out for all of the electronic devices that automatically change the time, (VCR's watches, GPS's, computers).

SK48
    I hate the time change. I live in Parker Az. so the time doesn't change,
    but work in Calif. I have customers on both sides of the river in it is
    a big pain in the winter.

IN2-IN2MX
    be depressed by wednesday,watch all the drama and bs on here by the following weekend,traffics get bad,it gets cold,californians go into a weird funk every year
    Couldn't have said it better myself. :skull:
    Bring the summer baaaaackkkk!

Captain Dan
    Date change in 2007
    On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday of March, and end the first Sunday of November. Note that the Secretary shall report to Congress on the impact of this change. Congress retains the right to revert the Daylight Saving Time back to the 2005 time schedules once the Department study is complete.

MsDrmr
    Date change in 2007
    Now the ? will be how many years will the study go on. It seems you would not be able to successfully access the results based on one years study?

Miss Managed Assets
    Ok, now that I was totally confused I checked it out. It is this weekend. The extension to the first Sunday in November starts in "2007".
    Yes, I to hate this time of year, dark when I leave and Dark when I come home!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast