Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mouzer's custom flow coating!!!!!

BILLY.B
    Now you too can have the floor of your boat custom flow coated by none other then the king of boat sales MOUSER!!!! :lightsabe . The lastest recipient of this was the Biesemeyer that DOSSANGERS just bought from Mouzer. Looked real nice Mike (Mouzer). I liked the brush strokes down the center and on the transom. Using oil base house paint was a nice touch (white), especially the different splatter colors of blue and mustard were over the top as far as custom goes. :supp: :supp: :messedup: .. Maybe you can do the same thing to that new family hydro you just bought :idea: . Flatstupid has a new boat that needs to be done and when it returns to So. Cal i'll get in touch with you.

superdave013
    damn billy, was the beating you took in the sandbar over that fountain so bad that you have to now bash others?

dmontzsta
    Do you know how much he charges? :idea:

FlatStupid
    Dude!!!!!!!!!! Why ya pitchin' your old buddy under the bus?????????? :mix:

BILLY.B
    damn billy, was the beating you took in the sandbar over that fountain so bad that you have to now bash others?Not at all Larry. Besides, I didn't think the sandbar was that bad. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. The only one I had to please Neeb was the owner and the scheme and colors and name placement were his idea. I've learned over the years that the customer is always right :hammer2:. Plus the boaters that were doing all the talking (BS) never posted a pic of there boat so i'm assuming there's is a real treat to look at

BILLY.B
    Dude!!!!!!!!!! Why ya pitchin' your old buddy under the bus?????????? :mix:I heard you two were TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlatStupid
    NICE!!!!!!!!! He loves me. he just doesnt understand my problem.

BILLY.B
    NICE!!!!!!!!! He loves me. he just doesnt understand my problem. You have problems?????. Say it so.. :messedup:

superdave013
    Not at all Larry. Besides, I didn't think the sandbar was that bad. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. The only one I had to please Neeb was the owner and the scheme and colors and name placement were his idea. I've learned over the years that the customer is always right :hammer2:. Plus the boaters that were doing all the talking (BS) never posted a pic of there boat so i'm assuming there's is a real treat to look at
    thanks for clearing that up Roman.

lucky
    Now you too can have the floor of your boat custom flow coated by none other then the king of boat sales MOUSER!!!! :lightsabe . The lastest recipient of this was the Biesemeyer that DOSSANGERS just bought from Mouzer. Looked real nice Mike (Mouzer). I liked the brush strokes down the center and on the transom. Using oil base house paint was a nice touch (white), especially the different splatter colors of blue and mustard were over the top as far as custom goes. :supp: :supp: :messedup: .. Maybe you can do the same thing to that new family hydro you just bought :idea: . Flatstupid has a new boat that needs to be done and when it returns to So. Cal i'll get in touch with you.
    the sponged roller look is so retro .-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast