Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Lil Pixi's 10th Bday party ride'n trip.....

pixilatedpussy
    Did I ever tell you how much I like pumpkin pie? Mmmmmmmmmm, where's the whipped cream??? :eat: :eat: Had fun T. Thanks to you and J&T for letting the boys ride the quads. They had a blast.
    I am soooo glad you all came! I wish you came out Sat night! :frown: We just thought you were busy! :devil: Next time baby!!! You missed the way the girls dressed me up Sat night! LOL! :devil:

Redneck
    I am soooo glad you all came! I wish you came out Sat night! :frown: We just thought you were busy! :devil: Next time baby!!! You missed the way the girls dressed me up Sat night! LOL! :devil:
    All i can say is mmmmmmmmmmmmm

pixilatedpussy
    Shhhhh....... :messedup: LOL!!!! :clover:

HOOTER SLED-
    DIZAM!!!. I didn't hear about that. I know. We didnt do shit really on Sat. too. Shoot, I'll put an air mattress in the back of the Burb. As long as we can have somewhere for the boys to sleep. Got pix??? :devil: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
    Better watch it boy. More time in the doghouse for you. :hammer2:

pixilatedpussy
    DIZAM!!!. I didn't hear about that. I know. We didnt do shit really on Sat. too. Shoot, I'll put an air mattress in the back of the Burb. As long as we can have somewhere for the boys to sleep. Got pix??? :devil: :devil:
    I know that John & Kenny had their cameras out...but I dont think I am in any of them..... :hammerhea Treena seemed to be the yummy ticket of the night...again!!! :frown: :wink: What else is new? Lucky for her I like her!!!!! LOL! :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
    I know that John & Kenny had their cameras out...but I dont think I am in any of them..... :hammerhea Treena seemed to be the yummy ticket of the night...again!!! :frown: :wink: What else is new? Lucky for her I like her!!!!! LOL! :wink:
    LOL. I will need copies of these. :devil: You are ALL yummy tickets. :eat:

HOOTER SLED-
    Dammit T. I forgot to give you guys the reg. for the fiddy. I told G to remind me too. :hammer2: :hammer2:

Phat Daddy
    You missed the way the girls dressed me up Sat night! LOL! :devil:
    PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    Man, I'm gonna flip 5000 and no pic. :220v: Tina, did you see the MNF thread for tonight? Can you guys make it up to C town tonight for din?

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast