Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Lil Pixi's 10th Bday party ride'n trip.....

Mrs.Racer277
    nice ya that works lol
    Well since we are swingers and all. HEHEHE

Redneck
    Well since we are swingers and all. HEHEHE
    couldnt ask for a better swing thats for sure

76ANTHONY
    Wow....I guess you really have no life!!! FYI it was probably around 12 or so...& the kids were asleep. Lets put it this way.....my husband has a very happy marriage with a fun wife & family :wink: Unlike some of the people on these boards!
    is this waht your trying to say?? im married to god, so there

pixilatedpussy
    is this waht your trying to say?? im married to god, so there
    Yes...I scream his name evry now & then! :devil:

76ANTHONY
    Yes...I scream his name evry now & then! :devil:
    funny thing about that is i do too :devil:

Phat Daddy
    Wow....I guess you really have no life!!! FYI it was probably around 12 or so...& the kids were asleep. Lets put it this way.....my husband has a very happy marriage with a fun wife & family :wink: Unlike some of the people on these boards!
    Honey, there is no need to even waste your time trying to explain things to a person like this. You and your family are great, fun people to know and hang with, that's all that matters. Haters will be haters..... FOCK'EM!!! If they don't like what they see or read, they can go somewhere else. Keep it going girl :wink: You know Daddys got your back :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    Honey, there is no need to even waste your time trying to explain things to a person like this. You and your family are great, fun people to know and hang with, that's all that matters. Haters will be haters..... FOCK'EM!!! If they don't like what they see or read, they can go somewhere else. Keep it going girl :wink: You know Daddys got your back :crossx:
    Funny thing is....if this person is who we all think it is...........he sure didn't mind checking out the boobies & blowing up stuff at one of the camping trips. Typical......

76ANTHONY
    dam, 10:15 thats some heavy sh&t.. you da man, why is it people talk crap about people they dont know, see i meet alot of you so i have the right....hahahahamaybe its the lack of having a life huh????

pixilatedpussy
    dam, 10:15 thats some heavy sh&t.. you da man, why is it people talk crap about people they dont know, see i meet alot of you so i have the right....hahahahamaybe its the lack of having a life huh????
    You are just a Fellow Meaningless, Useless, Lacking Upstairs , No Self Respect ***boater...............who loves tits & ass!!! :hammerhea :wink:

76ANTHONY
    You are just a Fellow Meaningless, Useless, Lacking Upstairs , No Self Respect ***boater...............who loves tits & ass!!! :hammerhea :wink:
    i can live with that

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425