Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 27 Warlock

not right
    Warlocks seem to inspire a love em or hate em attitude. I have been doing a lot of research over the last few months and I am going to take a look at a 99' 27 World Class. Anything I should look out for? They are not that common on the east coast so I dont have any first hand knowledge of the boat. Thanks
    Anyone know of any for sale, less than 50K?

Dusty Times
    Big Warlock has one (a 29' I believe) and seems to love the boat. You might get better info from him

me4drvr
    I have a 29' for sale. It's a 94, but cleaner than a 99. I'm only asking 24k for it. It's a true Warlock, not an Ultimate, Not a Team, not a Cyber Warlock. Back when they built them straight and solid. As far as I know the company went through some crap from 98 to current. But is trying to get back in the game. I must say the ride in mine is awesome. The hull can handle any water. I've come home from Catalina in 4-5' seas and sliced right through it. And the lake doesn't produce water big enough for it. It's in the process of getting a new 454/502 MPI upper put in and I also have a brand new DPX drive for it, just havn't had time to bolt it on. It really didn't need the new drive, but I figured I'd update it all. If interested, PM me your email and I'll get pics over.

not right
    Send a picture if you got one handy. pmaurer@ritehite.com
    Thanks

NOTALENT
    They have a race proven hull that has taken many awards...I have been looking for a while now as well and plan to check out the new one's shortly.

TAYLOR21
    We have a 21' warlock and we love it. rides nice drives nice

not right
    Theres a 99 on Boatrader in LA that looks sweet.Problem is that it only has a 454mag and he wants $52,500, thats a pretty steep price for a 99 with taht power.
    I am in Virginia Beach, VA so something on this side on the country is more feasible.

me4drvr
    I have a few pics, but don't know how to post...
    Help!!

NOTALENT
    I have a few pics, but don't know how to post...
    Help!!
    upload them in the image center and then right click highlight the URL and come back here...click on the insert image Icon and the paste the url Viola....u got pics...

me4drvr
    That's just too much thinking for this time of night....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast