Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald G

Kim Hanson
    Check it out, your kind of crap...........( . )( . )............Ricers (http://www.wimp.com/tuned/)

dmontzsta
    Welcome to atleast 3 years ago.

Kim Hanson
    Welcome to atleast 3 years ago.
    So they made bigger fart tubes , bigger tails, bigger stickers......( . )( . ).........Still look the same, GAY!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Some of those wings are unbelieveable. :messedup:
    So Kim, do you have a lot of ricers where you live?
    They're practically an epidemic where I live. Its funny because when I'm out in my truck they'll pull along side all wanting to race acting like they own some kind of race car or something. When I'm in my ss chevelle I have to go after them cause they won't even pull next to me. I'm sure theres a $90,000 turbo civic somewhere that has my number but, so far, (when I can sucker one in) I usually average about 3 bus lengths lead in the first 5 seconds before they give up and usually turn off before pulling next to me again. Ricers shouldn't be taken serious.

You Te
    They're practically an epidemic where I live. Its funny because when I'm out in my truck they'll pull along side all wanting to race acting like they own some kind of race car or something. When I'm in my ss chevelle I have to go after them cause they won't even pull next to me. I'm sure theres a $90,000 turbo civic somewhere that has my number but, so far, (when I can sucker one in) I usually average about 3 bus lengths lead in the first 5 seconds before they give up and usually turn off before pulling next to me again. Ricers shouldn't be taken serious.
    Maybe you need to race Roland in his new Ford GT.

Kim Hanson
    Too many in my eyes and the color coming from under the cars now is crazy, they have stopped the Muscle Car Era with shit like this, here! I like the old 50-70,s cars---power to the max and let her buck!
    I don't have my 57 Chevy anymore, but it got to the point that I was racing ricerockets in a 2 block race...I won most of them! Full steel car from Northern Carolina, 350 with duel crabs--400 with a shift kit and a 557 posi rear end...............( . )( . )...........
    The best I ever race was a 66 Acadian Convertible with a 283 with NOS, that thing was gone, got him in the end..but **** it was fast off the line! I could lift the front tire on the right side taking off, I miss it bad!
    I just hate those rice cars, like waterlice!
    I also beat a 70 Chevy 427 truck that was fast here, thanks for the trip down memory lane..Muscle Cars for ever, flush those fockin 4 bangers...........

dmontzsta
    Ricers do have a different attitude. For the most part they only pick on things they think are easy. When they see me in my 4 door, they always want some. Most of the time, I dont do anything and pull away normal, its not worth the gas. I am sure they think I am a pussy, but whatever.
    I enjoy racing Mustangs and Camaros. Cause they are "supposed" to win. I have owned my cars for about 8 years and know their range/gearing/powerband, without even looking at the gauges. So one mess up and they are pissed. All my buddies roll domestics, my close friend has a 93 5.0 that weighs 2750lbs and is a beast, but if he doesnt launch right, he is playing catch up. On the freeway it isnt even close, I can rip him a new one. But his new 06' GT is the opposite, I can get some downlow but up top those FOCKERS COOK!
    I also think there is alot of domestic rice. You see alot of Mustangs and Camaros owned by those that look like they came from south of the border, they put an exhaust on and think they are king kong, those are fun too.
    All in all, you cant beat domestic V8 raw power. But for day to day driving, 22mpg 6 cylinders to maintain gets the job done.
    BTW: F_U Kim.

At the SEMA show I saw a company selling little electric blowers they were advertising as superchargers with 1 lb boost. Looked like an inline bilge blower and the exact same size. It was all I could do to not lmao in front of the booth.

dmontzsta
    At the SEMA show I saw a company selling little electric blowers they were advertising as superchargers with 1 lb boost. Looked like an inline bilge blower and the exact same size. It was all I could do to not lmao in front of the booth.
    lol. Yeah, those things are all over ebay. They dont do shit.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Maybe you need to race Roland in his new Ford GT.
    That would be swell, especially if went 1/4 mile for slips.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...%20Chevell.jpg

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast