Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: You may be a yuppie if....

pixilatedpussy
    Hi yuppy swinger!!
    Hi hunney!!! So...Pizza next week????

HOOTER SLED-
    Hi hunney!!! So...Pizza next week????
    I need to talk to big guns. I work early ALL next week. :sleeping: :sleeping: Can't stay out late.

PHOTOGLOU
    Good morning...........ER..........Afternoon glad to see everyone is getting along today :supp:

IN2-IN2MX
    UHHHHHHHHH you forgot me in your list As far as the Pixi's and In-2mx's very cool people and will speak their mind and defend friends.... Hope this all cools down soon and turns into a big party....
    Thanks Jay. Love ya mucho

IN2-IN2MX
    I wish I lived closer to you guys! It would be easier to play poker with Jay and invite myself for pizza with the Pixis and Hoots. :frown:

PHOTOGLOU
    I wish I lived closer to you guys! It would be easier to play poker with Jay and invite myself for pizza with the Pixis and Hoots. :frown:
    I'VE SAID IT A THOUSAND (well maybe only 20) times I have extra rooms at the house and your welcome to a key...... :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
    I feel your pain hun. Dang you and I can not seem to even get together. BTW what are ya doing this weekend??

PHOTOGLOU
    I feel your pain hun. Dang you and I can not seem to even get together. BTW what are ya doing this weekend??
    Picking up a key for my place to hang out with you guys :idea:

IN2-IN2MX
    I'VE SAID IT A THOUSAND (well maybe only 20) times I have extra rooms at the house and your welcome to a key...... :idea:
    I know...you're the bestest in the world! Love you, love you.
    Last time we stayed over I was up all night like this :supp: . Hee hee.

IN2-IN2MX
    Hey sweetie. I know...how many times are we going to say we HAVE TO GO SHOPPING! :shift:
    This weekend...tonight we are celebrating our friend Michael's bday at Bucco de Peppo. Saturday I am going salsa dancing with my girlfriends...wanna come with us? You can stay in our guest bedroom if you wanna crash there instead of driving all the way back home. Sunday I have a baptism.
    What about you?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425