Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: You may be a yuppie if....

pixilatedpussy
    I totally agree with this. There are so many women who are haters of others. Mrs Luvnlife is a victim of this. So many women hate her because she is classy and beautiful and there are lots of trashy women that can't hold a candle to her so they grasp at straws to attack her. They really need to get a life a deal with it. I feel your pain.
    I agree!! :coffeycup

pixilatedpussy
    I am just as confused as you are?Attacked?????

Havasu Hangin'
    Hater,
    don't you think you are being a little bit harsh on the Pussy? You really don't know her and all you have to go on is what you read on these forums.
    You don't know for sure that she locks her kids up in purgatory so she can unleash her cans.
    You don't know for sure that she has adult parties and disguises them as birthday parties for her kids.
    So until you actually see her commit these lude acts I think you should be nice.
    Whoever you are, you better sign of Wackaboatguru's login...or you'll both have big problems!
    :notam:

Mr. Pixilated
    After the numerous E-Mails I've received I have to retract this comment. I do have freinds that know you, and they absolutely detest the very thought of you
    My Bad :rollside:
    Thought I'd go on to ***boat and read some what's going on. Then I come across this FUC*N jack ass. Your friends look like they are just as FU%'N dumb as you. Back off FAG all you do is pick on girls ARE YOU A FAG or can't get chicks.. I'm serious BACK OFF... You pissing off alot of PEEPS. Typing and talking bullshit is all cool but when you attack someones wife directly like you have you got a FU%'n problem. Tell you posse to quit filling your head with bullshit and Leave it alone. Your jackass friends don't know shit. If you friend told you to run water instead of oil in your motor you probably would. Be a leader and not a follower.....
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

76ANTHONY
    After the numerous E-Mails I've received I have to retract this comment. I do have freinds that know you, and they absolutely detest the very thought of you
    My Bad :rollside:
    is this one of those crys for help. um i have no social life so im gonna go on a forum and talk crap to people i dont even know. listen im not here to defend anyone, but the idea of downing someone you dont know is just stupid. get a life that involves real freainds and real people and then go on with it.i've meet mr and mrs pix and they both seem like great people, i've not yet had the pleasure of meeting the racers but i will and then i'll pass my judgement on them. so realize that you know no one and have no freinds to hang out with and then meet some nice people. just my .02 76 out

Squirtin Thunder
    Wow, The Pixalateds are very good friends of ours and we love them to death. They are very high classed people. They will help anyone at any time. They always open there house for other ***boat people. Yes they like to have fun. Don't we all ??? Come on now lets all enjoy the boating life calmly.
    Wow, Mr. you are usually so laid back !!! Good to see a little fire !!!
    Jim

Jacamo
    I totally agree with this. There are so many women who are haters of others. Mrs Luvnlife is a victim of this. So many women hate her because she is classy and beautiful and there are lots of trashy women that can't hold a candle to her so they grasp at straws to attack her. They really need to get a life a deal with it. I feel your pain.
    Pixi wouldnt do this in front of her kids :idea:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...56Img_0041.JPG

uclahater
    Thought I'd go on to ***boat and read some what's going on. Then I come across this FUC*N jack ass. Your friends look like they are just as FU%'N dumb as you. Back off FAG all you do is pick on girls ARE YOU A FAG or can't get chicks.. I'm serious BACK OFF... You pissing off alot of PEEPS. Typing and talking bullshit is all cool but when you attack someones wife directly like you have you got a FU%'n problem. Tell you posse to quit filling your head with bullshit and Leave it alone. Your jackass friends don't know shit. If you friend told you to run water instead of oil in your motor you probably would. Be a leader and not a follower.....
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
    Pixi wouldnt do this in front of her kids :idea:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...56Img_0041.JPG
    YES!!! LETS HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS!

uclahater

At first I was confused, but after reading it a few times its come to my attention that you might be threatining me.
    Please clarify so I'll respond to this correctly