Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "GUCCI" BOATERS

Blown Sleek
    Maybe a pic of ol Black Out in action would help the authorities? Seen simular deal same boat Memorial day? They were stuck on a sand bar just above the shallows!! In the fishing area? Sorry I do admit pulling them free with the ol Jet boat. Should be beaten for helping I agree. Has a radar arch also right?
    Just a picture of an airplane to low sent to the FAA seems to make things better. Say a pic of eaven the wake and the boat that left it to the SBDC sherif may be good though probibly impractical since they just rocked the whole boat. Just an extra .02 (I know)

RiverLife
    Blown Sleek,
    No worries on this side! My bad just as much. I got a little emotional over the whole deal for personal reasons and should have never even jumped in. (I had a girlfriend killed by a drunk driver a few years ago, who had already had his license taken away)! I just get pissed when people are mindless and/ or pull crazy stunts like "inahuri" mentioned. Cool name by the way!!!
    Anyways, you can buy the first round if you like, but I'm buying the next few! My cooler is always open too!! It just has more Gatorade than silvers. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif

Blown Sleek
    Right on R.L completely understood. My favorite Essex is piloted by a totally clean sober River buddy. He just scheofers all day! As for the name after run what ya brung last week end well I did'nt actually blow it up but it seems without the blower it is still well Blown (knocking) Never fear!! I will be there with the sleek!! It always leaves the trailer and runs hard!! Seems it hates the trailer cause it just never runs home!! Thats where allot of my drinking comes in .(about 50 ft behind another great boater towing me home) Gotta fix that name!

RUN2RIVER
    River, sorry to hear that, but right on to you. I too never have a drink on the water. I wait until the boat is on the trailer and cleaned up before I even think of having a drink. Keeps from having to worry about dui's, other people, etc... I also love to people watch. It is much more fun when you are sober and can laugh at all of the drunk idiots. Oh by the way River, you have mail.

RiverLife
    Yep, all of my friends like my toys better than their own, so I am always too worried about keeping an eye on my toys to drink. My friends are f-----king crazy ex-college football players. (1) They can drink like no other, and (2) they get loony when they drink! I HAVE to be the sober one!! (on the water).
    BlownSleek, that sucks about your boat, pretty relaxing being towed though. In your own boat, sun hitting your shoulders, you can do some mean drinking..... and your not even wasting your own gas!!! Why did you take out the Blower motor in the first place? Did it give you troubles? I am wanting to add a blower and super chiller to mine (probably end of summer though)! Good idea or no? It's a fairly hopped up Corvette 350 in a 22' Schiada.
    R2R, I changed my e-mail today in my profile....sorry! Try again:
    jmwintz@yahoo.com

cigarette1
    Blackout does not have an arch on his 34 Magic and the owner IS NOT a gangbanger. I know him personally and he is an upstanding buisnessman in Los Angeles, one of the nicer guys you could meet.
    I guess I must be a gangbanger too or a drug dealer or some kind of lowlife because that's the easy way to ID some element you don't want around. But, I have been doing Havasu for a lot longer than 99% of the people who have ever been there, long before London Bridge and if you don't like what Havasu has become on big weekends, then do what I do, STOP GOING, you can make it less crowded.
    G

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345