Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonneau Covers in OC

cdog
    Where do you get them and how much do they cost? I'm looking for a fiberglass one that locks and match's the paint color. (silver burch) Should I wait untill I get the spray on bed liner done?

Jyruiz
    Where do you get them and how much do they cost? I'm looking for a fiberglass one that locks and match's the paint color. (silver burch) Should I wait untill I get the spray on bed liner done?
    Yes on wating for the spray on liner, and I would go with a bedrug instead. Just my opinion.

cdog
    Yes on wating for the spray on liner, and I would go with a bedrug instead. Just my opinion.
    What's a bed rug? Any links? So far I found a cover by innovation I like. A little pricy??

Jyruiz
    I have one on my truck and it looks better than anything out there.
    Bedrug (http://www.bedrug.com/)

cdog
    I have one on my truck and it looks better than anything out there.
    Bedrug (http://www.bedrug.com/)
    Looks pretty cool. How much are they?

Jyruiz
    Bedrug (http://www.truckcandy.com/BedRug/?source=ovtr)
    Pictures don't do it justice, it looks real nice. I have put all kinds of shit back there, and nothing has phased it yet.

Quality Time
    cdog,
    I got my bed rug and snug lid at Shell Country. It's in Travel Land in Irivine (949)551-1200. When I shopped, I could not find a better price in OC. I agree with jyruiz, go with the bed rug and the lid.

1ASKYDV
    cdog,
    I got my bed rug and snug lid at Shell Country. It's in Travel Land in Irivine (949)551-1200. When I shopped, I could not find a better price in OC. I agree with jyruiz, go with the bed rug and the lid.
    Ditto. Best deal I found.
    $1K, for Long bed Super duty.

phebus
    cdog,
    I beat the price the Shell Country quoted me, and by a pretty good amount. I bought the Snuglid SL (I like the single lock, and they make a model that covers all the black tailgate trim on my '05 2500HD), and I bought it from Mother Trucker's. They have three differnt locations in O.C., so there is probably one not to far from you. I also got the Bed Rug, and love it.

Quality Time
    I beat the price the Shell Country quoted me, and by a pretty good amount. I bought the Snuglid SL (I like the single lock, and they make a model that covers all the black tailgate trim on my '05 2500HD), and I bought it from Mother Trucker's. They have three differnt locations in O.C., so there is probably one not to far from you. I also got the Bed Rug, and love it.
    I did my shopping in 03'; MT's may have better prices these days. They just came out with the SL and I really liked it over the standard lid, but I was not comfortable with it locking each time you closed the lid. I know I would lock my keys in there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast