Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cell phone ?

phebus
    I'm upgrading my cell phone, and I'm probably getting the Motorola 815. I've never had a picture phone before, so how do you download the images from your phone to your computer?

Havasu_Dreamin
    I have e-mailed them from my phone to my e-mail address.

2Driver
    I just got a Motorola V551. Does pictures and video. Best I can figure is you have to send it to an e-mail which means you need the Multi media service. They do have bluetooth communication but I can't find anything in the manual that says you can move the pic directly from the Phone to a PC. I would think there would be a docking station or a USB cable but the manual makes no reference to one. Try the Motorola website.
    How the back doing?

barbigrl
    I'm upgrading my cell phone, and I'm probably getting the Motorola 815. I've never had a picture phone before, so how do you download the images from your phone to your computer?
    I still have no clue how to do this.... :hammerhea

I Feel the Need...
    Barbi, if you did it would only get you into trouble...

mbrown2
    Email it to yourself, or they sell cable interfaces on ebay just search by your phone model and data...this is like a usb cable with software and will allow you to download pics to your phone or vice versa....In addition addess books, Ring Tones, etc......if you use bearshear you can download ringtones free and then download it to your phone via the cable (not that I would do that).

barbigrl
    Barbi, if you did it would only get you into trouble...
    G** don't I know it!!! :devil: lol....

h2oski2fast
    Email it to yourself, or they sell cable interfaces on ebay just search by your phone model and data...this is like a usb cable with software and will allow you to download pics to your phone or vice versa....In addition addess books, Ring Tones, etc......if you use bearshear you can download ringtones free and then download it to your phone via the cable (not that I would do that).
    Good Idea, but if it is Verizon based phone OBEX (object exchange) is disabled. So, email is about the only way.

MAINEVENT
    Then how did you send me that pic......... oh never mind :notam:

Throttle
    hey phebus, why dont you just keep the one you took away from nicole? :2purples:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast