After reading the hangover scale, I thought this would be a fun one.
The worst one I ever had was after a Bachelors' party weekend in Parker. Saturday, we started drinking moderately at 10AM. By noon we had a light buzz on and decided to head to the RR for the Wet-T contest. I was abducted by a bachelorettes party to be their "bodyguard", and in exchange they all bought me drinks and took turns sitting on my lap. Well, for the next 6 hours or so we drank roadrapers, purple hooters, scooby snacks and coors light nonstop. When my friends left, the girls said they'd give me a ride so I stayed and kept drinking. I got back to the house at 8pm or so. After a quick break at Parker Dam Pizza, we hit it hard again. My buddy mixed up a batch of Pum Runch and we downed that. We hit Fox's for a while before coming back up river and floating by the dam for a couple hours. Finally, about 4AM we called it good and hit the sheets.
At about 9am I woke up feeling fine. Until I sat up. And tried to walk. My head was killing me and my stomach was convulsing. I wasn't sure if I was going to puke or crap my pants. (or both) When someone tried to hand me a beer, the smell of it made me dry heave. For the whole day I couldn't get more than 50 feet from the bathroom because my bowels were giving me zero notice when it was go time! To my credit, I never puked. But I did feel like I was on the verge all day. I mean like several times an hour walking to a discreet spot, sure this was the big one, taking deep breaths and spitting a lot. In retrospect, I should have just done it. Anyways, I left that afternoon to drive from Parker to Laughlin. Well, I made it to Havasu before I had to pull over and rest!!! When I got home that night I cranked up the air, climbed in bed, took 5 ibuprofen with a gallon of water and passed out. I woke up at 4pm Monday and still felt iffy. I wasn't able to function again until Tuesday morning. BAD BAD BAD! Two day hangovers are not good!
So what about you fockers? I'm sure you have better stories than I do so let's hear em'!! :2purples: