Thread: New Owners of Havasu RV Resort

Prospector
    I just moved to Havasu and love it. I just bought my first boat and love it. I bought an RV Park in Havasu (Prospectors RV Resort), and I very much interested in making it boater friendly. If you are familiar with Havasu it is walking distance to the Golden Horseshoe restaurant. We have very large sites, but if your RV, rig, and boat are very large we will give you two sites next to each other to keep your boat by your RV. I am rebuilding the web site right now and should be up soon. If you donÂ’t want to pay to be on the water or canÂ’t get a spot give us a call we want your business and will threat you right. We are 4 miles from Windsor ramp. Prospectors RV Resort, 4750 N. London Bridge Road LHC AZ 86404 (928)764-2000 Mike or Pat

nodigg
    Best of luck with the Prospector. I know the guy who built it. Its a great little park for sure.

HocusPocus
    cool.. thanks for the info. best of luck with the place.

Magic34
    One of my distributors is set up to stay at this place for a while. He said they are great to work with and seem very nice.
    If you need a place in Havasu, these people seem like they really care about your business.
    Good luck.