Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phaff Ss Engine

DAVEY B
    WOW I have a Phaff engine out here at my shop what a nice piece. can't believe how easy it is to disasemble. The machine work is very nice and some of the parts i have never seen before I'll bet this thing is really going to run good. Hope I get it back together in time? :2purples:

Daytona100
    Dont FFFFFFF it up!!! :messedup:

Terminal Velocity
    Dave have you figured out what the unobtainium metals they're using for the rotating assembly?

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    WOW I have a Phaff engine out here at my shop what a nice piece. can't believe how easy it is to disasemble. The machine work is very nice and some of the parts i have never seen before I'll bet this thing is really going to run good. Hope I get it back together in time? :2purples:
    post a few pics of it ...did you look at the bottom of K-13 yet?

the real k-boat king
    WOW I have a Phaff engine out here at my shop what a nice piece. can't believe how easy it is to disasemble. The machine work is very nice and some of the parts i have never seen before I'll bet this thing is really going to run good. Hope I get it back together in time? :2purples:i hope you took pictures because at your age you don't remember anything, if you need help with that engine of mike allens we sent over there let me know. :devil:

DAVEY B
    i hope you took pictures because at your age you don't remember anything, if you need help with that engine of mike allens we sent over there let me know. :devil:
    I thought it looked to good to be yours!!

the real k-boat king
    I thought it looked to good to be yours!! i sent you a 500 cubic inch, i figured you need all the help you can get. :boxingguy

DAVEY B
    i sent you a 500 cubic inch, i figured you need all the help you can get. :boxingguy
    Good thats what i've always run so I should do just fine! :hammerhea

Wildchild80
    Dave, I can't remember if that is the left or right rotation engine. I guess you will figure that out when you leave the starting rope. Any way that is minor stuff are you sure we have enough charcoal lighter for Saturday?

CircleJerk
    You guys are killing me...I sure wish I could go! Look out for the L-boat! Please.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast