Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: "You may be a yuppie if" Part 2

Roland the Fisherman
    Lucky, you get the popcorn, Maxie you get the beer and I got he lawn chairs. This should be goooood.
    (And Maxie bring the good stuff, no buudwisers!..... tight wad)

uclahater
    We are looking forward to it too..... Hey will everyones favorite Pit Lizzard "Roman1" be there????? After the flower ceremony is over were gonna need a beer Biatch to run along and grab beers.... I'll even buy.....
    Cant you guys just bring some of your Bitches from the sandbar to go get the beer We have boats to work on :idea:
    Roman has a Cage fight on friday at the Bass Lake Bar, If you Te will come run the Rentals,he will try, and make it down

uclahater
    Lucky, you get the popcorn, Maxie you get the beer and I got he lawn chairs. This should be goooood.
    I think this ones "STANDING ROOM ONLY" :rollside:

PHOTOGLOU
    WHO'S bringing the VASE????????????? OHH yeah UCLAHATER and I are working that out...... NOW when you see UCLAHATER walking into the pits with flowers BE NICE :sleeping:

PHOTOGLOU
    Cant you guys just bring some of your Bitches from the sandbar to go get the beer We have boats to work on :idea:
    Roman has a Cage fight on friday at the Bass Lake Bar, If you Te will come run the Rentals,he will try, and make it down
    UCLAHATER, let's get this straight your PIT LIZZARD is going to be to busy???? Doing what washing the trailer??? getting flowers???? And as far as the Cage fight excuse... I really don't see ROMAN1 as a very attractive ring girl

PHOTOGLOU
    I think this ones "STANDING ROOM ONLY" :rollside:
    And I thought it was only Horses that slept on their feet.....

Kim Hanson
    And I thought it was only Horses that slept on their feet.....
    All animals sleep laying down buddy, myth about cows and horse's sleeping standing up they may dose, but never sleep!..........( . )( . )........ :notam:

pixilatedpussy
    Dear Mr single barrel,
    Let's see a pic of what you got punk ass. Like I said, hide behind your no info profile you b*tch. Now you started shit with me, not my wife. Funny how she has not even done shit to you, yet you come on here bad mouthing her. What a true piece of work you are. It's little pieces of shit like you that come on here and give this site a bad name. F*uck you. You god damn prick. Show up in my face talking this shit. I might have a little more respect for you than. You worthless turd. Again, f*uck off. Leave my wife out of this. Go stuff that single barrel up your ass you f*ucker!! :devil:
    Nice!!!!
    Hi...Pixi snatch here!!! I hear the shiat has hit the fan again!!! Shall we dance?? :boxingguy Im not quite pms'ing yet..but I will be happy to play!

pixilatedpussy
    Moderators...why don't you eliminate these double username losers that are too scurrred to come out and talk all this bs? I don't mind people talking crap but at least be man or woman enough to do it with your real name.
    I agree!!!!!

Kim Hanson
    I will have a go at single cell( shit talking ), you people let things get out of control .........( . )( . )........ :notam:

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast