Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhino stereo

Blown Lavey
    Where are you guys mounting your amps?
    Are you running a second battery under drivers seat?
    Are you using the stock rhino charging system to power, or stand alone with a seperate battery?
    Will the stock system handle charging a deep cycle battery or ..?
    Last but not least any pics would be great.
    In the middle of doing the install now :cry:

teamaquaholicks
    my neighbor has a rhino with a 10" sub under the drivers seat and the two amps under the seat as well. he has a jeep rack that has been made for the rhinos attached to the top to the roll cage and he runs the whole system off of his mp3 player. no deck at all. less to brake. it's so loud i can hear it in my house.

riverroyal
    he has all the stereo info,or shockwave bob

TOBTEK
    Where are you guys mounting your amps? UNDER THE FRONT HOOD...2200watt DEI
    Are you running a second battery under drivers seat? One big ass oddsey there and another under the front hood as well....two just for stereo.
    Are you using the stock rhino charging system to power, or stand alone with a seperate battery? STAND ALONE......when the two stereo batteries are dead....im done......BUT still can start the motor and get back to camp.
    Will the stock system handle charging a deep cycle battery or ..? ?????? NOBODY KNOWS THIS YET.
    Last but not least any pics would be great. ID PUT UP SOME PICS, BUT JON AT "WIRED FOR SOUND" WONT TAKE ANY AND POST THEM

riverroyal
    Where are you guys mounting your amps? UNDER THE FRONT HOOD...2200watt DEI
    Are you running a second battery under drivers seat? One big ass oddsey there and another under the front hood as well....two just for stereo.
    Are you using the stock rhino charging system to power, or stand alone with a seperate battery? STAND ALONE......when the two stereo batteries are dead....im done......BUT still can start the motor and get back to camp.
    Will the stock system handle charging a deep cycle battery or ..? ?????? NOBODY KNOWS THIS YET.
    Last but not least any pics would be great. ID PUT UP SOME PICS, BUT JON AT "WIRED FOR SOUND" WONT TAKE ANY AND POST THEM
    will weigh 2500pds by time your done,gonna need motor mods next

riverbound
    Im doing a thing or 2 to mine.
    I will let you know how it turns out when the guys @ AL&EDS AUTOSOUND in ONTARIO (I guess we capitalize the names of shops now ) is done with it. it will be pretty decent and wont weigh more then my truck when its all done.

Riverkid
    He wasn't capitalizing the name, he was yelling at me.
    I notice you didn't post up any pics, either.
    So much for yelling.

Riverkid
    Been waiting to see those.

Riverkid
    I've got about 20' of 4 gauge on my work truck...
    Super flex, basic black jacket.

Riverkid
    Kinda figured you'd get the super sporty stuff. Travis is getting ready to rewire his V drive. Might need to look into some trick jacketed wire for that. Post up pics when you can. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast