Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The truth!

canuck1
    LMAO you are like bent the sum total of your knowledge equals zero!
    see, more dribble without any FACTS to back it up :2purples:

Arizona Hot Boater
    Steve 1,
    You are a waste of human skin, it is amazing you can remember to breath so you don't pass out. Stop wasting everyones air.

Steve 1
    Impress me Leftie!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Look out Steve, Revisionist Democrats really HATE history lessons. At least MY history lesson was tongue-in-cheek (although factually accurate). That's YOUR history, not THEIR history, not the history they believe. :hammerhea
    All that and Mrs Mapes formerly of CBS (of Rathergate fame) noted in an interview last week that the Bush Natl Guard Service documentation from the 60-min story has STILL not been proven to be false in her mind. 2 tards think the papers are still genuine a year later (you know the other one). :wink:

Jeanyus
    Come on Stevey you can come up with some better names than that to call me,I thought we covered this before.
    I'm glad that the TV news keeps you informed, I wouldn't want you to go anywhere and actually learn that things are not what the US media presents and that there is a whole world outside of your padded room
    Last time I checked the media in America was Bush bashing ultra liberal, but you may be watching Canadian tv. Canadian news like Canadian football, not worth the electricity to watch it.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Canuck got it right, there IS a whole world out there other than the one on Major US Press outlets (ie, the TV news of ABC/NBC/CBS/PBS/CMM/CMBC/MSNBC/etc).
    Problem is, the one they DO show blames EVERYTHING (including hurricanes) on Pres Bush being a Bad, VERY BAD man. If someone tried to assasinate him, they'd report it as someone destitute and desperate from the way Bush is running the economy (or a war protester who should be coddled and forgiven). Either way, it'd be Bush's FAULT.

canuck1
    Last time I checked the media in America was Bush bashing ultra liberal, but you may be watching Canadian tv. Canadian news like Canadian football, not worth the electricity to watch it.
    US or Canadian news/football both are not worth the power to turn the tv on

Steve 1
    SS they also have a real problem with Facts the mortal enemy of the left and their fellow sewer inhabitants the Main Stream Media.

Seadog
    Well, we know from the Red Green show how focked up them canards are. That is probably the only decent televsion output I have seen from them.

Steve 1
    Steve 1,
    You are a waste of human skin, it is amazing you can remember to breath so you don't pass out. Stop wasting everyones air.
    Talking about your parents I see !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast