Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: zionist patsy and your next prez

Blown 472
    Hillary Clinton's Junket to Israel
    Off She Goes
    By JOSHUA FRANK
    There really is no way of getting around it. Senator Hillary Clinton may well be future presidential material after all.
    Senator Clinton, along with her husband Bill, paid a visit to Israel this past weekend. The former President Clinton was a featured speaker at a mass rally that marked the 10th anniversary of the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. It was Hillary's second visit to Israel since she was elected to office in 2000. In fact, I think the senator has visited Israel more times in the past four years than she's been to visit her constituents where I reside here in Upstate New York.
    The Senator did manage to take time out of her voyage to meet with Ariel Sharon to discuss "security matters." Hillary also made her way to the great apartheid wall, which separates Palestine from Israel. As of now, the barrier is about two-thirds complete, and when all is said and done the monstrosity will stretch to well over 400 miles in length.
    Palestinians rightly criticize the obtrusive wall on the grounds that it cuts them off from disputed land in the West Bank. Thousands have also been cut off from their jobs, schools, and essential farmland.
    Hillary and her Israeli allies just don't get it. When you put powerless Palestinians behind a wall where life in any real economic sense is unattainable, you wreak pain and anguish, which in turn leads to more anger and resentment toward Israel's brutal policies. Indeed, the wall will not prove to be a deterrent to resistance, but an inciter of defiance.
    "This is not against the Palestinian people," Clinton said as she gazed over the massive wall. "This is against the terrorists. The Palestinian people have to help to prevent terrorism. They have to change the attitudes about terrorism."
    The senator's comments seem as if they were taken word-for-word from an AIPAC position paper. It may well have been. Just last August Senator Clinton spoke at an AIPAC conference where she praised the bonds between Israel and the United States:
    "[O]ur future here in this country is intertwined with the future of Israel and the Middle East. Now there is a lot that we could talk about, and obviously much has been discussed. But in the short period that I have been given the honor of addressing you, I want to start by focusing on our deep and lasting bonds between the United States and Israel."
    Clinton went on to wail about the importance of disarming Iran and Syria as well as keeping troops in Iraq for as long as it takes -- whatever "it" means, I have no idea. It was textbook warmongering and surprise, surprise, Hillary got a standing ovation for her repertoire.
    It is no matter that Iraq will never ever see true democracy. The US won't allow that. The imperial powers would never let an Iraq government form that embodied even the slightest hatred towards Israel or the US.
    Nope, democracy in Iraq has limitations.
    Certainly Sen. Clinton's trip down to Israel this past week is just one of many more to come. Like her husband and the current president, Hillary will never alter the US/Middle East policy that so blatantly favors Israeli interests.
    Sadly Hillary Clinton, if she is elected in 2008, will let the occupations continue -- both in Iraq and Palestine.
    Joshua Frank is the author of the brand new book, Left Out!: How Liberals Helped Reelect George W. Bush, which has just been published by Common Courage Press. You can order a copy at a discounted rate at www.brickburner.org. Joshua can be reached at Joshua@brickburner.org.

HM
    Where do you find this stuff? That is marvelous!!!

Blown 472
    Where do you find this stuff? That is marvelous!!!
    http://www.counterpunch.org/
    http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/
    http://www.libertyforum.org/ this one has a ton of info if you go to the bottom at the jump forum box you can see all kinds of stuff.

Steve 1
    Bent next President??? Why you going to vote for her??

Oh I can hardly wait.
    Bill Clinton = The nations first "First Man".

canuck1
    Bent next President??? Why you going to vote for her??
    Stevey your IQ is getting lower by the minute

Steve 1
    Stevey your IQ is getting lower by the minute
    Well coming from a Canadian (Average IQ 35) I have a ways to go Right!

canuck1
    Well coming from a Canadian (Average IQ 35) I have a ways to go Right!
    Yep it would take at least 7 of you to equal 1 Canadian

HM
    If Hillary was a war monger, I would vote for her in a second. Nothing like a pissed off female with a few nukes at her fingertips to go get the job done with time to catch the midnight sale and Blommingdales.
    I nominate Her454 for president. But, we would have to limit her ***boat access from the oval office.

Steve 1
    Yep it would take at least 7 of you to equal 1 Canadian
    LMAO the complete nobody roars !!! In what Buttboy stupidity??????????

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast