Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: zionist patsy and your next prez

canuck1
    LMAO the complete nobody roars !!! In what Buttboy stupidity??????????
    Sorry Stevey I was using your math so that you would not get confused. Would you like me to explain it again but just slower ?

Steve 1
    Right the average Can Hole is 7 times dumber than the average American see Gay boy that was not hard even you can see that!

Forkin' Crazy
    I nominate Her454 for president. But, we would have to limit her ***boat access from the oval office.

canuck1
    If Hillary was a war monger, I would vote for her in a second. Nothing like a pissed off female with a few nukes at her fingertips to go get the job done with time to catch the midnight sale and Blommingdales.
    I nominate Her454 for president. But, we would have to limit her ***boat access from the oval office.
    You must be French

HM
    You must be French
    I fart in your general directione.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...yahooflip2.gif

canuck1
    You are downwind you dumbass

HM
    You are downwind you dumbass
    Yes, and it smells like roses.

MagicMtnDan
    Dear Canadians (or Canucks or Canatards if you prefer),
    Please stop your name-calling. It's a waste of bandwidth and the time it takes to read it and see you're acting like an 11 year old. We understand you're jealous of the US and for some reason you don't want to leave your wonderful, beautiful country with it's 65 cents-on-the-dollar currency and your 10 months of winter.
    Have a nice 4 hours of sunlight day.

Her454
    If Hillary was a war monger, I would vote for her in a second. Nothing like a pissed off female with a few nukes at her fingertips to go get the job done with time to catch the midnight sale and Blommingdales.
    Thanks but no thanks. I hear there is NO internet access in the oval office.
    And BTW its "Bloomingdales" LOL......

canuck1
    Dear Canadians (or Canucks or Canatards if you prefer),
    Please stop your name-calling. It's a waste of bandwidth and the time it takes to read it and see you're acting like an 11 year old. We understand you're jealous of the US and for some reason you don't want to leave your wonderful, beautiful country with it's 65 cents-on-the-dollar currency and your 10 months of winter.
    Have a nice 4 hours of sunlight day.
    Hey Dan
    BITE ME

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast