Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: jetboats suck huh......

steelcomp
    true but you still didn't know about the invisible mode LMAO!!!! And you know that because????? Oh, you ASSumed I didn't know aobut it! And if I didn't, BOY you sure got me there, Cas! BIG score on your part! Man, that's one for Cas! Fo shizzle! You da man! High five! Big o'l stiffy, there, eh Cas! Got one up on ol' steel!
    That is, ASSuming I didn't already know.
    Rex, you say it's what people CHOOSE to post, but you found it was so inappropriate you had to move it over here to Kimmie's Romper Room/ Day Care for the mentally challanged.
    I agree with you about Jer, though. Great content, lousy approach, most of the time. A lot of the BS he's endured was brought on by himself. A lot was also unnecessary. There's few that have put together and provided the kind of useful hard info that Jer's been able to give us. That's been taken for granted.

steelcomp
    Yes, but without charts, graphs and test datalog it's all internet BS. I want to see a chart of the relationship's decline over the 12 year span. I want a clear backpage with another graph showing financial ups and downs as well as money spent on hobbies. Let's compare and see what the REAL problem was.
    I'm requesting these things so LVjetboy can completely understand what's going on here.
    You haven't been around long enough to lay any smack down on Jer, Mr. "I don't know weather I'm a jet or v-drive guy." For all the shit you talk, one would think you were some winning racer with years of experience. You couldn't get your Bahner out of it's own way, and now you have a boring flat bottom that runs 100.

Rex, you say it's what people CHOOSE to post, but you found it was so inappropriate you had to move it over here to Kimmie's Romper Room/ Day Care for the mentally challanged.
    Wasn't me that moved it, not the jet mod. But I don't disagree. When any thread starts straying far off topic or away from the forum topic its in its likely to get moved.

QuickJet
    You haven't been around long enough to lay any smack down on Jer, Mr. "I don't know weather I'm a jet or v-drive guy." For all the shit you talk, one would think you were some winning racer with years of experience. You couldn't get your Bahner out of it's own way, and now you have a boring flat bottom that runs 100.
    Post count means nothing when it comes to experience. Last time I mopped up on somone on the water the question wasn't "shit your boat is ****ing fast!!! How many post do you have?"
    As far as applying knowlede goes, I went 102.7 with my old 425 horse motor home engine while Jer barely tics a 100 with 750hp.
    And just so you know, I have been winning races for years. :yuk:

Flying Tiger
    This one is nice.
    I test drove it and it is quick,, rides nice too.
    twin aftercooled supercharged 215 hp motors, closed cooling, goes in the ocean no problem,, fast and fun.:
    http://www.seadoo.com/en-US/SportBoats/

I enjoy reading his tech posts also but go back and look at all the bs Jer had to take from many many people. Jer would back up his info with his charts and graphs and all he ended up getting for it was a bunch of crap. Most of the people trashing him couldn't or wouldn't think outside the box. Jerry did/does and it seems people just don't want to accept it.
    I enjoy the tech info to an extent too Cas. I do feel much of the crap he's gotten though is due to his own doing, badgering and bashing others with his posts like the ones I chose to focus on above (there are many others too in the past). He calls it controversial. I call much of it just rude and hateful to other members. And I've related that to Jer both in posts for a long time and via PM. I maintain that the tech side of his posting would be much better received without the attack / rude factor being part of most his posting.

lucky
    I agree the thread is http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...32gaypride.gif BUT that is what the posters chose themselves to post.
    And... I enjoy reading some of Jer's tech content, he's very good at it. What I don't like or think that the other members deserve is the attack mode he comes in with. That part is bs. Tech info could be more effectively posted and received without all that animosity towards others. Once the attack starts the tech value is lost anyway.
    FAGs

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223