Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great T-shirt

SmokinLowriderSS
    A third party that is not a ***** to their paymasters that might do something for this country.
    And the usual blown "answer" (term used VERY loosely), translates to:
    "Someone who doesn't exist, who has no chance at being elected, BUT, ANYONE but the guy in charge who I hated ever since he STOLE the election in 2000 (not to mention 2004 too). I hated his daddy too. I hate his brother too ever since he fixed the 2000 election, but not as much as I hate Steve1."

Paul65k
    And the usual blown "answer" (term used VERY loosely), translates to:
    "Someone who doesn't exist, who has no chance at being elected, BUT, ANYONE but the guy in charge who I hated ever since he STOLE the election in 2000 (not to mention 2004 too). I hated his daddy too. I hate his brother too ever since he fixed the 2000 election, but not as much as I hate Steve1."
    Man that's the truth!!!
    When was the last time you actually heard a DemocRAT candidate ever spout anything except "We need to replace the greedy Republicans" for the good of everyone.........except maybe when they are promising things to people to get votes (Pork)!!!
    I for one can not remember the last time I heard a real DemocRAT platform with the exception of "Take from the rich (read anyone making more than $70K per year) and give to the poor (the 70% of the country who take more from the system than they contribute)...............gotta admit these DemocRATs are smart, they do understand that the 70% of the country that takes more than they contribute all get the same one vote (to pick the others pockets) as the top 10% of the population that pays >50% of the taxes!!
    Thank goodness many of these "Takers" have the same approach to voting that they do towards life (let someone else do the work)......or the people that pay all the bills would really be in trouble!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Havasu_Dreamin
    I'll admit it, I'm asshamed to live in Wa. But its only Crybaby Blue in the counties around the Puget Sound. The rest of the state is RED.
    Just like CA. I believe county by county only LA and the SF Bay area are blue. Unfortunately, they have the most people as well.

Seadog
    Years ago I read a comparison that show how overcrowding vermin gave similar results as we have seen in overcrowded cities. It affects them mentally to create a self destructive condition. If you will notice, the areas with the highest concentration are the ones that tend to vote liberal most. Coincidenence? I think not. Highly liberal attitudes is very distructive to society. Just as isolation can create paranoidal tendencies, overcrowding tends to create attitudes that people should be force to conform to 'ideals' that are for the 'public' good, as defined by a select few that consider them above the public. They have delusions of grandeur, think they have created things (like the internet) or that they are the subject of great works of art (Like popular books) or that they are war heroes, etc.

Redwing247
    Just like CA. I believe county by county only LA and the SF Bay area are blue. Unfortunately, they have the most people as well.
    Therefore: The People's Republic of California

YeLLowBoaT
    I think that BOTH partys are full of shit. I think people vote blindly along party lines.
    The whole democratic/ republician state is BS. ALot of states have a larger #s of both partys in them-- how can you claim a state thats 60/40 split one or the other? Just look at the popular # from the last perdential election. The numbers were actually fairly close. I don't know what you think about that.... Too me it says that Amercian people as a WHOLE are divide evenly. While we are on the subject... lets look at the 1 b4 that... Where the "loser" actaully had more votes then "winner".. not that it matters now. My point is that the #s are close to one another.
    I am a independant and very much a moderate. I always try to pick the "best" canadent rather then hes "on my side".

SmokinLowriderSS
    Man that's the truth!!!
    When was the last time you actually heard a DemocRAT candidate ever spout anything except "We need to replace the greedy Republicans" for the good of everyone.........except maybe when they are promising things to people to get votes (Pork)!!!
    I for one can not remember the last time I heard a real DemocRAT platform with the exception of "Take from the rich (read anyone making more than $70K per year) and give to the poor (the 70% of the country who take more from the system than they contribute)...............gotta admit these DemocRATs are smart, they do understand that the 70% of the country that takes more than they contribute all get the same one vote (to pick the others pockets) as the top 10% of the population that pays >50% of the taxes!!
    Thank goodness many of these "Takers" have the same approach to voting that they do towards life (let someone else do the work)......or the people that pay all the bills would really be in trouble!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Unfortunately, the last "tax hike on the rich" (circa 1998, ie Clinton) raised rates all the way down to 35k a year. I make above 35k a year, and I am RICH WOOOOHOOOO. To bad nobody told me that before, I'd have felt better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12