Thread: Raff.Dmvqueen.....hockey time

a catered life
    after watching the replays this morning i'm ready to see a game..........i must agree with you on the comment you made about one of the tuffest sports is hockey.i watched the guy get cut in the eye with a skate and got it stiched up and came back to the game. DAM so lets plan a day saturday of course

raff
    Ok lets go any game is good for me..
    GO KINGS

DMVQUEEN
    How about Saturday, January 21, 2006 Vs San Jose Sharks, when they play the Sharks, there is always a good chance of some bloodshed, they always go at it when they play each other!!
    So, how about it???
    Tickets are about $85 each, unless you want the nose bleeds.
    Let us know.
    KINGS RULE!!!!!
    Sara out

Desert Rat
    How about Saturday, January 21, 2006 Vs San Jose Sharks, when they play the Sharks, there is always a good chance of some bloodshed, they always go at it when they play each other!!
    So, how about it???
    Let us know.
    KINGS RULE!!!!!
    Sara out
    HUH?????
    Sharks ALL the way baby......................... And for that matter the Quakes too!
    Oh and USC too. Got three tickets for tomorrows game. Adam myself and we are going to take Angela to her first big time PAC 10 game! Should be a great day. Oh and i'm glad Mark is getting his Hockey fix, he seemed a little sad when it was brought up at the lake

raff
    [QUOTE=Desert Rat]HUH?????
    Sharks ALL the way baby......................... And for that matter the Quakes too!
    Just wait and see, just wait!!! Have fun at the game tomorrow, tell Angela and Adam we said hi, BTW, this is Sara posting, not Mark, I thought I would post in disguise just in case the Kings lose to the Sharks :rollside:
    Sara out

Rod-64
    [QUOTE=Desert Rat]HUH?????
    Just wait and see, just wait!!! Have fun at the game tomorrow, tell Angela and Adam we said hi, BTW, this is Sara posting, not Mark, I thought I would post in disguise just in case the Kings lose to the Sharks :rollside:
    Sara out
    Hockey sucks!!! Badmiton............now that rocks!!!!! :crossx:
    Whazzup guys??? Long time-no hear. Talked to Mark bout 3 weeks ago. Working like a maddog. :yuk: Hope to make the boat show this time but who know with goofy employees and all. OK off to do some yard work........take care. :rollside:

a catered life
    So, how about it???
    Let us know.
    KINGS RULE!!!!!
    Sara out
    dam $85 i said hockey not the nba :220v: sounds like a plan what do i need to do?