Thread: Extreme Trailer Question

nextel4u
    I have an Extreme Triple Axle Trailer for My 30 foot Hallett. The trailer has painted fenders, makes the whole rig look kind of dull. I know I can get the fenders from Exreme in Riverside but I keep my rig up here at Lake Mead (Las Vegas). Any suggestions on where I could pick up some stainless fenders here in Vegas. Also.... Are the fenders universal, or is each set made different by the trailer companies?
    I was thinking worse case maybe Exreme could ship the fenders up to me or have a friend pick them up
    Thanks In Advance
    John

Beer-30
    If they really are stainless, just take some polish to them. If they are chrome, they are scratched and pitted and will not polish.
    Unless there is a trailer place near you that you trust, I would order them form Extreme, so they mount the same.

*!Ken's Wife!*
    I think for the most part the fenders are fitted for that specific trailer. Best option would be to call them and they should have no problem sending you fenders.....just a couple bolts and you'll be all good to go. Their number (in case you don't already have it) is 951-682-5522 Ask for Al he's really nice and could help with that and anything else.

nextel4u
    Cool Thanks for all the info, the people over there at Extreme are really helpful, probably worth the drive out there!

*!Ken's Wife!*
    Cool Thanks for all the info, the people over there at Extreme are really helpful, probably worth the drive out there!
    Welcome!!

Mor's Lavey
    [QUOTE=nextel4u] Any suggestions on where I could pick up some stainless fenders here in Vegas.
    Try Boats of Nevada in Henderson. They carry Extreme trailers.

Havasu Hangin'
    Have Jerry drive a set out there...he makes the trip a couple times a month. I think mine were $400 from Extreme?