I got popped for speeding on I-10. Was I speeding? Yeah, I was going over 65. He wrote me up for 85 though. I was going about 75, maybe 80 for a short time. I was driving my Excursion that I don't drive that fast because it's so big. Then he wrote me for my tinted windows, and another one because I couldn't find my proof of insurance. I could only find the last 2 years. I do have proof in their somewhere. I was taking my sister and her baby to the airport. They almost missed their flight because I was pulled over.
I saw him behind me and was trying to get out of his way, because they do that all the time and pass me. I couldn't get over because their were cars on my right, then he lit me up.
This sucks. My brother in law is a cop, I have lots of cop friends, and I handle the CHP's advertising. I didn't tell him that but it just sucks. Now before I get flamed, if you do 65 on the freeway here in SoCal you get ran over. Looks like I'll be paying and doing some traffic school. Oh, I also like how he checked to make sure I had a front plate. That could have been another infraction.