Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: CHP gave me a ticket today. :(

riverroyal
    that I see mexican pickup trucks grossly over loaded with crap hanging off the back headed to mex on the I-5.Dont want to give them a ticket,Im sure its to much paperwork.They ,chp,would rather give Matt a ticket for going with the flow off traffic

Phat Matt
    Looks like you already did your homework, I'll send you a star to put on your forehead seeing you are a good student. Sorry about the citation, just trying to help you and any others out in the future. By the way, if you make it to Utah, holler and a rounds on me.
    I will let you know when I make the trek up there.

Phat Matt
    that I see mexican pickup trucks grossly over loaded with crap hanging off the back headed to mex on the I-5.Dont want to give them a ticket,Im sure its to much paperwork.They ,chp,would rather give Matt a ticket for going with the flow off traffic
    I was just following a guy with a trailer that couldn't seem to stay in his lane. I had to speed up to pass him cuz I didn't want to follow him. I could have been popped there. :crossx:
    Oh well. Maybe the CHP guy was having a bad day too. Shit happens.

riverroyal
    I was just following a guy with a trailer that couldn't seem to stay in his lane. I had to speed up to pass him cuz I didn't want to follow him. I could have been popped there. :crossx:
    Oh well. Maybe the CHP guy was having a bad day too. Shit happens.
    ever have good days?

JB in so cal
    Do they look like a Dodge, Chebby or Ford? I don't think I've ever seen one...

Phat Matt
    Do they look like a Dodge, Chebby or Ford? I don't think I've ever seen one...
    http://siteresources.worldbank.org/N...rsinpickup.jpg

SandbarScot
    The violation of not having evidence of insurance, CVC 16028(a), is NOT qualified as a "fix-it" ticket, as the vehicle code only allows fix-it sign offs for "registration, license, or mechanical requirements." The insurance section does not apply and only a judge can dismiss this count.
    CVC 40610 is very specific on this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345