http://www.outlaweagle.com/21tunnelf.jpg
    And their link
    http://www.outlaweagle.com

SGettmann
    Here is something more off the beaten path
    http://www.outlaweagle.com/21tunnelf.jpg
    And their link
    http://www.outlaweagle.com
    Bottom Feeder - now you're talking about the aluminum jetsboats that haul ars up here on the Snake River. Down in Southern Cal, it's the land of Fiberglass hauls. Most of my Idaho friends think I'm nuts for having a fiberglass haul. I get the question - 'what happens if you hit a dead-head at 60 mph?'. Aluminum you can fix, but they don't make Schiada's in aluminum!
    By the way - a dead head is a loose log from the timber company that becomes waterlogged and rests on the bottom at an angle, where the upper tip may be partially out of the water, or worse, just under the surface. You hit one of these in you boat and it's like a javelin going through your haul. A good way to screw up your weekend.
    For web sites, check out www.Schiadaboats.com when Lee gets past the opening page. Also check out www.nordicpowerboats.com, www.bernico.com, www.hallett.com, and www.raffshore.com. Cyclone's are in there too, but didn't find a quick website for them. These are all makers of speed ski racing boats, primarily 21'. Fast off the line like drag boats (with enough horsepower), but can handle the rough water - making it a very functional boat (forget about the fact that a back seat gets in the way of your 200' tow line and being able to do plug readings). For the driver and the observer, quite comfortable.

bottom feeder
    SGettmann,
    I was eyeballing your boat in another thread nice ride. Bet you have the only ski racer in Moscow. Just figured if some jet head posted a racing hull some one would step up and help rvpig.

bigheavyd2
    MIKE CLINE 407-671-6179 BUILDS NEW DEAVER HYDROS AND COLES TR2 AND TR6 AND WESCO FLATTYS FROM BARE HULLS TO TURN KEY BOATS. HE HAS SOME ON WWW.DRAGBOATCITY.COM 239-277-9114 WEB SITE IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT THEM.

UBFJ #454
    If your interested in a Flattie, you might want to check out Hewitt's new TR 7 ...
    www.hewittcustomboats.com
    The boat's design was optimized by the use of wind tunnel testing at velocities up to 200 mph.

Who makes the best Racing Hulls? What brand in you opinion was the best? What was the Best design..(flatbottom...hydro...etc.)? What do you look for in a hull?
    Are there any new hulls being made now or do you have to find old ones and re build them...any links to the manufacturer?
    Thanks for you help and opinions...
    And yes in all categories...superstock.....k-boat....and drag (ranging from bracket to TAH and TAF.
    HOW WE DOING SO FAR?......Steve

rvrpig
    Ive got a good start.......just looking at options......dont think ill get into teh capsule boats to start off with....but i like knowing where to find them if i choose. Just looking to start out in maybe some bracket type stuff or top eliminator kinda stuff.....so looking to exercise my options in that catigory.....just not sure where to look for equipment...thanks

UBFJ #454
    Typically Safety Capsules can be added to any hull so if your thinking of eventually going into one suggest you pick a hull to start out in that a capsule could easily be installed in later.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast