Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Olds Article in ***boat

DelawareDave
    I would be interested as well to read the article. I have an extra Olds 455 that I plan on rebuilding as a spare.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thanks guys!!! I try to cover as much as I can. Wait for the pump article, I'm working on that now. If anyone has suggestions of what they want to see, here is a good place to post them. TIMINATOR
    Good job timm, I havent read the article but I have heard that its kick ass
    Is there any way that you can put some info on bowl work in there? I was taught a certain way to do it but I would like to see how others do it..

Rondane
    Good job timm, I havent read the article but I have heard that its kick ass
    Is there any way that you can put some info on bowl work in there? I was taught a certain way to do it but I would like to see how others do it..
    guess it takes a while for you guys to come around.....wonder if he'll start getting mentioned in the "certain circles". If you can make packing start on fire you of all people better wait on the bowl work fireman 396. .
    ditto on the great article.
    rondane

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    guess it takes a while for you guys to come around.....wonder if he'll start getting mentioned in the "certain circles". If you can make packing start on fire you of all people better wait on the bowl work fireman 396. .
    rondane
    Your still the jackass that you were Can you ever post without negativity??? No wonder why these peeps dont like you here, you can never post without any negativity :yuk: Go ahead and post pics of your ride so we all can see it. We want to see what you can bring to the table since you know so damn much So I over tightened the packings a little. My bad I forgot that you never amke mistakes MR PERFECT ROGAIN Atleast I can admit when I do something wrong unlike yourself

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    guess it takes a while for you guys to come around.... rondane
    Who are you referring to???? You say you guys and then quote my post!!!! Your so pathetic :yuk:

Marty Gras
    "Sun, Fun, Play, Stay" That's Bakersfield! Great for car and boat racin'. "Timinator", good luck! It won't be long before you find out why all of us others who wrote 'tech articals' for the rag, bailed out. Hope your hard work gets you some business, like 'Mr Wilkes'.

DEL51
    Good Job timm, I bet a lot of olds guys may hold off on switching power due to your input. You answered alot of the questions on why they didn't survive on some jets.

TIMINATOR
    Thanks for the positive feedback, all of you! The pump article will have a LOT of pics and tricks. It will share many "secrets" of the pros, and debunk some myths. It will explain in detail about the theory of loading the pump with good water. In the intake pressure thread of a few weeks ago, I quit trying to explain it because of a few naysayers that believe in keeping the status quo. I will have many pics and data. It will also detail why what works on a dragboat may have no relation to a lake boat. We gonna get posts on this one! Probably will run as long as the Olds article too. All in all a lot of good usable info for those with an open mind.
    The winner of the 496/killer pump combo is GUGS102! Expect delivery in the next few days! TIMINATOR

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thanks for the positive feedback, all of you! The pump article will have a LOT of pics and tricks. It will share many "secrets" of the pros, and debunk some myths. It will explain in detail about the theory of loading the pump with good water. In the intake pressure thread of a few weeks ago, I quit trying to explain it because of a few naysayers that believe in keeping the status quo. I will have many pics and data. It will also detail why what works on a dragboat may have no relation to a lake boat. We gonna get posts on this one! Probably will run as long as the Olds article too. All in all a lot of good usable info for those with an open mind.
    The winner of the 496/killer pump combo is GUGS102! Expect delivery in the next few days! TIMINATOR
    THis is what we have been waiting for. Glad that someone has finally stepped up to the plate and allowed the do-it-yourselfers to a path of info Big thumbs up bro!!!!!!!

460 jus getn it
    rondane
    Man, why is it that you come in here and talk mad shit. Still to this day we havent seen your boat. If you have so much know how, back up the shit you talk with proof. Do you just sit there and wait for somone to post something about ***boat mag, come on out from behind your pink little keyboard and man up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast