Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roostwear is going the way of the Tahiti

Kinda fitting since it was my Tahiti that was ultimately the inspiration for Roostwear. I guess everything comes full circle, and Roostwear will be going away in about a month. I'd like to thank everyone (especially those that supported by buying) for making the last 3 years a complete gas. It's exciting to see a resurgence in classic boats, and I hope I somehow had a part in it.
    The site will be up for awhile, but the shopping cart (online purchasing) will be gone around Sept 16th.
    I'm not getting out of boating... I'll still be on the river, I just have the itch to build rods again, and hit the show trail.
    Thanks again to everyone I had the pleasure to meet and those that made Roostwear whatever it is!

wsuwrhr
    Kinda fitting since it was my Tahiti that was ultimately the inspiration for Roostwear. I guess everything comes full circle, and Roostwear will be going away in about a month. I'd like to thank everyone (especially those that supported by buying) for making the last 3 years a complete gas. It's exciting to see a resurgence in classic boats, and I hope I somehow had a part in it.
    The site will be up for awhile, but the shopping cart (online purchasing) will be gone around Sept 16th.
    I'm not getting out of boating... I'll still be on the river, I just have the itch to build rods again, and hit the show trail.
    Thanks again to everyone I had the pleasure to meet and those that made Roostwear whatever it is!
    Oh whatever,
    damn sellout.
    Just giving you shit bud.
    I hope you are doing it for the right reasons.
    Brian

LakesOnly
    Mike,
    Just re-file as RoostROD, or somethin' like that...
    LO

MikeF
    Mike, It would not have been the same w/o the retro stickers! Added a "coolness" to us low freeboard boaters!

FOURQ
    Mike im still waiting to hear from you.............. shoot me a call
    Q

hboldno7
    Hi Roost, I never got to know you too well but wanted to say thanks again for the reverse bucket for my berk
    Marcel

Mike im still waiting to hear from you.............. shoot me a call
    Q
    Q, I'll give you a call this weekend with the details.
    Marcel, pleasure meeting you... hope the bucket did the job for you.

AZKC
    Guess I better get an order in :shift:

Heatseeker
    I'd better get another order in too!
    Mike, building rods and touring them sounds like fun. That bucket of yours looks like a good start! I wish you all the luck in your new venture.
    What will happen to the registry? Maybe one of the other sites(banderlog, LBBA,?) can host it? I thought that the registry was an excellent idea, it'd be a shame to lose it.

1978 Rogers
    How is you stock on Rogers shirts, I might have to picup a couple before your gone. My tie now has some bad pit stains.
    Sorry to here your leaving Roostwear. Take it easy.
    1978 Rogers, aka Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast