Thread: IHBA World finals whacker power 8.55@133mph

stoker2001
    Jim Dunn,you da man.Nice meeting you!Im sure there are a few inboarders that were shocked as i was to witness you run mid eights with no nitrous :crossx: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...83P0004946.JPG

vishus
    KK,
    how did you run? I was wandering around on Thursday and didn't see your boat? Ron said that you were in the stands by the announcer, I didn't know what you looked like so I was looking for your boat to say hi. Ron was pissed that they were charging, we normally get in FREE on Thurs....
    sid

Towndrunk
    Yeah, I'm a cheap bastard. :cry:

Kim Hanson
    Jim Dunn,you da man.Nice meeting you!Im sure there are a few inboarders that were shocked as i was to witness you run mid eights with no nitrous :crossx: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...83P0004946.JPG
    That would put some smack down on some of those v-drive guys.......( . )( . )..........

stoker2001
    KK,
    how did you run? I was wandering around on Thursday and didn't see your boat? Ron said that you were in the stands by the announcer, I didn't know what you looked like so I was looking for your boat to say hi. Ron was pissed that they were charging, we normally get in FREE on Thurs....
    sidRan a 9.998 ET on first round qualifyer,then went out in the second round of eliminations with a 10.03.we had 26 in our class and there was some tough competition.theres always next year

That boat ran in my class (TE)...It runs great, but its very unmanageable on the holding rope. I didnt like being next to that boat for many reasons while on the rope.

Towndrunk
    That boat ran in my class (TE)...It runs great, but its very unmanageable on the holding rope. I didnt like being next to that boat for many reasons while on the rope.
    What, now boats have to be manageable as well as fast? Damn, anything to keep from giving whackers thier due.
    Oh yes, please list the reasons.

stoker2001
    That boat ran in my class (TE)...It runs great, but its very unmanageable on the holding rope. I didnt like being next to that boat for many reasons while on the rope.I did notice he was crossed up on the holding rope the day it was windy,it catches alot more wind becuase of its design.Jim seems to manage well tho,as he is number one in points out of seventeen boats in the St louis dragboat association