Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey hammer

nitro557
    i went and helped your boy work on his truck project yesterday,noticed a little dried up wax on the roof [he missed a spot] rat its on the drivers side top of the door on the roof
    the three of us and miket need to hook up for a dinner sometime

HammerDown
    Rat missed some WAX!!! :2purples: Holy sh*t...he'll be a real nut case now :220v: Fouck...I'm staying outta Md
    I recon some talk about the Frosty Ball will be comin up soon. I hear it's maybe going to be in Havre DeGrace...can't wait!

nitro557
    that would be better for me i was gonna ask you if your going or not ,but if harve was the local id bet youll be there
    when i was at rats i didnt mention the wax so i bet after he reads that he will be running out to the garage before he posts :supp:

miketsouth
    i went and helped your boy work on his truck project yesterday,noticed a little dried up wax on the roof
    that warnt wax
    sooooo...just what size where the valve cover bolts?
    maybe they were thrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE eighths.

nitro557
    you do now that man made cliff in the backyard is to push the sheep at so they'll push back

miketsouth
    you do now that man made cliff in the backyard is to push the sheep at so they'll push back
    I aint got no cliff in my backyard.
    Dont believe what Nitro says, he aint got no backyard either.

nitro557
    thank you i just spit beer out my nose

fat rat
    I was actually gonna thank Hammer for loaning me his boy for the after noon...........he does nice work, I liked the way he worked them booties on the wires.

fat rat
    I aint got no cliff in my backyard.
    Dont believe what Nitro says, he aint got no backyard either.
    But he might have sheep.

HammerDown
    On a serious note, by far the (BEST) product I've come to use for a painted surface was sent to me by Meguiar's. It's called M21 and is a Syntheic Polymer.
    It offers what I feel is a second to none deep, wet shine with the slickest feel of any protectant that I've ever used! Not to forget very long protection.
    Thats my tip for you...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast