Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2006 Waterski Racing Season Opener

SGettmann
    H2O Skier and RiverKid - Thank you for the PM's on lining up a tow. I appreciate the help. This will be some excellent motivation for core strength training over the off season. My runs and swim sets were getting sort of boaring anyway.
    Guess I need to also line up all the safety gear. Maha (longboard) and Beamis (bindings and rope) set me up with the ski, Marti Wells set me up with a helmet, now I need the arm straps, shoulder collar pad and the ski suit to go along with it. Endo's still the place to get this stuff? Guess I'll need to book a flite to long beach.

h20skiracer
    H2O Skier and RiverKid - Thank you for the PM's on lining up a tow. I appreciate the help. This will be some excellent motivation for core strength training over the off season. My runs and swim sets were getting sort of boaring anyway.
    Guess I need to also line up all the safety gear. Maha (longboard) and Beamis (bindings and rope) set me up with the ski, Marti Wells set me up with a helmet, now I need the arm straps, shoulder collar pad and the ski suit to go along with it. Endo's still the place to get this stuff? Guess I'll need to book a flite to long beach.
    Anything to bring more people out! The more participants, the better it is!

obnoxious001
    I have a Maha race ski, size 9 Endos bindings, left foot forward, and a medium size helmet if someone is looking to get started. Also a large size Lifeline driver/observer jacket unless someone talks me into coming back.

SGettmann
    Anything to bring more people out! The more participants, the better it is!
    Yeah, I know, there always has to be a newbie to bring home the 'coarse is all clear' flag - whatever color that is. Actually, I should be able to hold my own and look very forward to the experience. It will make training much easier if I can relate it to the race coarse.
    Anyone know what happened to the Wing wetsuit website?: Web: www.wing.au.com It's not up at this time? Speed suit shoping. Don't think my triathlon wetsuit will work very well for this, though it's pretty aerodynamic. :rollside:

h20skiracer
    Yeah, I know, there always has to be a newbie to bring home the 'coarse is all clear' flag - whatever color that is. Actually, I should be able to hold my own and look very forward to the experience. It will make training much easier if I can relate it to the race coarse.
    Anyone know what happened to the Wing wetsuit website?: Web: www.wing.au.com It's not up at this time? Speed suit shoping. Don't think my triathlon wetsuit will work very well for this, though it's pretty aerodynamic. :rollside:
    I just got a new suit from Wing right before the Catalina race. That's strange. How long has it been down?

SGettmann
    http://www.wing.com.au/
    Thanks Mod Squad!! I was punching in the link off the www.skirace.net site and it wasn't going through. I should have looked at the link better determine that the country location always goes after the .com. I work with enough international stuff that I should know this. Thanks. :boxed:
    Amy - what colors are recommended? International orange? All skiers look alike, not like triathlon where you can trick your stuff out for some individualism. :yuk:

h20skiracer
    Thanks Mod Squad!! I was punching in the link off the www.skirace.net site and it wasn't going through. I should have looked at the link better determine that the country location always goes after the .com. I work with enough international stuff that I should know this. Thanks. :boxed:
    Amy - what colors are recommended? International orange? All skiers look alike, not like triathlon where you can trick your stuff out for some individualism. :yuk:
    Well pretty much anything but blue or black on top I would recommend. I haven't seen and International orange with White. That might be good. Put the orange on top, with diamonds or checks on the legs.

SGettmann
    Amy - check your PM. Knee brace question for you. Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234